My friend, brother and I have been planning a trip to Europe in the spring. We are planning to visit Paris and would like to go a nice restaurant that serves French dishes (i.e. Duck Comfit, Coq au Vine etc).
We were informed that the French like their meat and vegetarian dishes are rare when going to a restaurant that serves traditional fare to tourists. My question is: Does any one know of a restaurant that serves traditional cuisine but offers some vegetarian options. We do not want to leave her out of this experience because this is her trip too!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 2 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 3 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 4 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 5 Couscous
- 6 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 7 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 8 Ibiiza Spain
- 9 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 10 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 11 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 12 Cartagena Spain
- 13 3 nights in Madrid
- 14 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 15 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 16 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 17 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 18 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 19 Help with Ireland Trip
- 20 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 21 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 22 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 23 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 24 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 25 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!