My friend, brother and I have been planning a trip to Europe in the spring. We are planning to visit Paris and would like to go a nice restaurant that serves French dishes (i.e. Duck Comfit, Coq au Vine etc).
We were informed that the French like their meat and vegetarian dishes are rare when going to a restaurant that serves traditional fare to tourists. My question is: Does any one know of a restaurant that serves traditional cuisine but offers some vegetarian options. We do not want to leave her out of this experience because this is her trip too!
A Vegetarian in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I dream of Europe
- 2 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 3 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 4 Ireland or Scotland
- 5 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 6 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 7 Autumn in Paris
- 8 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 9 Weekend in Norfolk
- 10 Athens at New Years
- 11 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 12 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 13 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 14 Cotswold Churches
- 15 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 16 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 17 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 18 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 19 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 20 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 21 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 22 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 23 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 24 London Trip Travel
- 25 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report