My friend, brother and I have been planning a trip to Europe in the spring. We are planning to visit Paris and would like to go a nice restaurant that serves French dishes (i.e. Duck Comfit, Coq au Vine etc).
We were informed that the French like their meat and vegetarian dishes are rare when going to a restaurant that serves traditional fare to tourists. My question is: Does any one know of a restaurant that serves traditional cuisine but offers some vegetarian options. We do not want to leave her out of this experience because this is her trip too!
A Vegetarian in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 5 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 6 Interested In Coach Passes
- 7 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 8 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 9 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 10 Pisa or Siena?
- 11 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 12 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 13 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 14 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 15 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 16 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 17 Avignon to London?
- 18 Amsterdam: Recommendations on places to visit and eat
- 19 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 20 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 21 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 22 taxi line at FCO airport
- 23 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 24 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 25 Florence Hotel Advice