My friend, brother and I have been planning a trip to Europe in the spring. We are planning to visit Paris and would like to go a nice restaurant that serves French dishes (i.e. Duck Comfit, Coq au Vine etc).
We were informed that the French like their meat and vegetarian dishes are rare when going to a restaurant that serves traditional fare to tourists. My question is: Does any one know of a restaurant that serves traditional cuisine but offers some vegetarian options. We do not want to leave her out of this experience because this is her trip too!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London vacation rental agency
- 2 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 3 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 6 Borghese Gallery Question
- 7 Sim Card
- 8 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 9 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 10 Airline to Rome
- 11 Finland around Christmas time?
- 12 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 13 Athens Help
- 14 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 15 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 16 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 17 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 18 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 19 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 20 Transport for local Venice travel
- 21 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 22 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 23 SE ITALY
- 24 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 25 Granada in April; add Malaga?