My friend, brother and I have been planning a trip to Europe in the spring. We are planning to visit Paris and would like to go a nice restaurant that serves French dishes (i.e. Duck Comfit, Coq au Vine etc).
We were informed that the French like their meat and vegetarian dishes are rare when going to a restaurant that serves traditional fare to tourists. My question is: Does any one know of a restaurant that serves traditional cuisine but offers some vegetarian options. We do not want to leave her out of this experience because this is her trip too!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malta at the end of November
- 2 Madrid & Barcelona Questions
- 3 Paris GTG - October 21
- 4 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 5 Paris dining-with teens
- 6 How to Spot an American in Europe
- 7 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 8 Agritourism: Alsace Region of France
- 9 Rome, Florence, Venice
- 10 Trouble in Istanbul or just precautions?
- 11 Jakobsweg: Walking through Switzerland
- 12 Weekend away from London
- 13 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 14 Where to visit around Toulouse
- 15 Order/Method of Travel
- 16 sncf help
- 17 Barcelona - Am I the only one who wasn't blown away?
- 18 Train from Torino (Turin) to Paris
- 19 Possible flight cancellation?
- 20 Where to go after Venice Italy?
- 21 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 22 Buying Plane Tickets 101
- 23 Another Paris Trip Report
- 24 Dubrovnik's old pharmacy
- 25 Spain in Nov.