My friend, brother and I have been planning a trip to Europe in the spring. We are planning to visit Paris and would like to go a nice restaurant that serves French dishes (i.e. Duck Comfit, Coq au Vine etc).
We were informed that the French like their meat and vegetarian dishes are rare when going to a restaurant that serves traditional fare to tourists. My question is: Does any one know of a restaurant that serves traditional cuisine but offers some vegetarian options. We do not want to leave her out of this experience because this is her trip too!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul: Where to buy well-made slippers in Sultanahmet (Arasta...)?
- 2 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 3 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 4 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 5 Barcelona completely overrated
- 6 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 7 Italy in October
- 8 Guides - Matera
- 9 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 10 Cork or Galway?
- 11 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 12 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 13 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 14 Seville in late January
- 15 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 16 Spain Itinerary Help
- 17 2 days brussel day trip london?
- 18 Well, I'm always warning people
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 21 3 days to spend in europe
- 22 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 23 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 24 Beaches in Southern France
- 25 Meeting place into Venice Marco Polo Airport