My friend, brother and I have been planning a trip to Europe in the spring. We are planning to visit Paris and would like to go a nice restaurant that serves French dishes (i.e. Duck Comfit, Coq au Vine etc).
We were informed that the French like their meat and vegetarian dishes are rare when going to a restaurant that serves traditional fare to tourists. My question is: Does any one know of a restaurant that serves traditional cuisine but offers some vegetarian options. We do not want to leave her out of this experience because this is her trip too!
A Vegetarian in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece after the Vote
- 2 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 3 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 4 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 5 Which Florence hotel?
- 6 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 7 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 8 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 9 Large rental villa in Provence for family reunion
- 10 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 11 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 12 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 13 Rocamaxour
- 14 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 15 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 16 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 17 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 18 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 19 Spain vacation help
- 20 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 21 April in Madrid
- 22 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 23 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 24 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 25 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?