My friend, brother and I have been planning a trip to Europe in the spring. We are planning to visit Paris and would like to go a nice restaurant that serves French dishes (i.e. Duck Comfit, Coq au Vine etc).
We were informed that the French like their meat and vegetarian dishes are rare when going to a restaurant that serves traditional fare to tourists. My question is: Does any one know of a restaurant that serves traditional cuisine but offers some vegetarian options. We do not want to leave her out of this experience because this is her trip too!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Europe!
- 2 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 3 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 4 visa appointment experience
- 5 Brief trip report Naples
- 6 What to take to Germany
- 7 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 8 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 9 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 10 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 11 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 12 Paris Under Seige...
- 13 Rue des Rosiers
- 14 Scotland Trip
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 17 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 18 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 19 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 20 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 21 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 22 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 23 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 24 4 week trip Turkey
- 25 Holiday in Austria