My friend, brother and I have been planning a trip to Europe in the spring. We are planning to visit Paris and would like to go a nice restaurant that serves French dishes (i.e. Duck Comfit, Coq au Vine etc).
We were informed that the French like their meat and vegetarian dishes are rare when going to a restaurant that serves traditional fare to tourists. My question is: Does any one know of a restaurant that serves traditional cuisine but offers some vegetarian options. We do not want to leave her out of this experience because this is her trip too!
A Vegetarian in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 2 destination wedding
- 3 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 4 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 5 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 6 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 9 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 10 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 11 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 12 London Private Detectives
- 13 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 14 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 15 Calling Jamikins
- 16 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 17 A drive in Europe
- 18 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 19 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 20 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 23 Europe in 21 days
- 24 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 25 Phone for in-country calls in Greece