My friend, brother and I have been planning a trip to Europe in the spring. We are planning to visit Paris and would like to go a nice restaurant that serves French dishes (i.e. Duck Comfit, Coq au Vine etc).
We were informed that the French like their meat and vegetarian dishes are rare when going to a restaurant that serves traditional fare to tourists. My question is: Does any one know of a restaurant that serves traditional cuisine but offers some vegetarian options. We do not want to leave her out of this experience because this is her trip too!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 2 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 3 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 4 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 5 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 6 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 7 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 8 Appenzell in December?
- 9 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 10 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 11 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 12 Iceland in January/February
- 13 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 14 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 15 Switzerland
- 16 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 17 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 18 WWI Battlefields
- 19 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 20 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 23 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 24 Paris to Bordeaux
- 25 Iceland 3 day layover