My friend, brother and I have been planning a trip to Europe in the spring. We are planning to visit Paris and would like to go a nice restaurant that serves French dishes (i.e. Duck Comfit, Coq au Vine etc).
We were informed that the French like their meat and vegetarian dishes are rare when going to a restaurant that serves traditional fare to tourists. My question is: Does any one know of a restaurant that serves traditional cuisine but offers some vegetarian options. We do not want to leave her out of this experience because this is her trip too!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 2 Italy
- 3 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 4 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 5 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 6 Florence to Pisa Round Trip
- 7 Utrecht plus ?? beginning of July with family
- 8 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 9 Rain forecast Provence next Sunday and Monday. Any suggestions?
- 10 Lake Como - basta!
- 11 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 12 France to stop making foie grois
- 13 Arriving Athens at night
- 14 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 15 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 16 European travel, what to see?
- 17 Athens airport
- 18 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 19 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 20 please revew provence agenda
- 21 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 22 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 23 Scenic route from Montepuciano to Siena
- 24 Provence and Amalfi Small Town bases
- 25 Trip Report: Family4travels to Barcelona and Morocco: tapas, Gaudi, tents & tangines