My friend, brother and I have been planning a trip to Europe in the spring. We are planning to visit Paris and would like to go a nice restaurant that serves French dishes (i.e. Duck Comfit, Coq au Vine etc).
We were informed that the French like their meat and vegetarian dishes are rare when going to a restaurant that serves traditional fare to tourists. My question is: Does any one know of a restaurant that serves traditional cuisine but offers some vegetarian options. We do not want to leave her out of this experience because this is her trip too!
A Vegetarian in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 2 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 3 I need a haircut
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 6 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 7 flea markets in France
- 8 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 9 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 10 Madrid apartments
- 11 London neighborhood suggestions
- 12 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 13 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 14 Timing a river cruise
- 15 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 16 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 17 We Need a Pact
- 18 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 19 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 20 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 21 Tipping in Greece
- 22 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 23 Honeymooning in Europe
- 24 Southern France
- 25 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help