Hi All. This week I needed to go to the US Consulate for an emergency passport. I've written a post about what happens if you lose your passport in Paris. Hope this helps future travelers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Borghese Gallery Question
- 2 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 5 Sim Card
- 6 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 7 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 8 Airline to Rome
- 9 Finland around Christmas time?
- 10 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 11 Athens Help
- 12 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 13 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 14 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 15 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 16 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 17 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 18 Transport for local Venice travel
- 19 London vacation rental agency
- 20 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 21 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 22 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 23 SE ITALY
- 24 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 25 Granada in April; add Malaga?