Hi All! I just got back from an amazing weekend in Northern Ireland. I flew from London to Belfast and spent all day Saturday on a tour of the coast. We drove along the Causeway Coastal Route, which is similar in beauty to California's Highway 1, and saw Carrickfergus Castle, Dunluce Castle, the famous Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, the Giant's Causeway, and Bushmills, which is the oldest whisky distillery in the world with a license. It was an amazing trip and the drive was one of the most scenic I've seen on my travels. I highly recommend it to anyone visiting Ireland. I wrote about it in my blog if you want to read more details and see photos: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2012/01/northern-ireland-tour.html.
A Trip to Northern Ireland!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 4 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 5 Avignon to London?
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 Amsterdam: Recommendations on places to visit and eat
- 8 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 9 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 10 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 11 Milan car rental and other Italy questions.
- 12 taxi line at FCO airport
- 13 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 14 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 15 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 16 3-4 days in Italy before Monaco Conference suggestions
- 17 Interested In Coach Passes
- 18 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 19 Getting from Zagreb to Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague, etc.
- 20 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 21 First time in Europe!
- 22 Travel with connecting flights
- 23 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 24 Florence Hotel Advice
- 25 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges