Hi All! I just got back from an amazing weekend in Northern Ireland. I flew from London to Belfast and spent all day Saturday on a tour of the coast. We drove along the Causeway Coastal Route, which is similar in beauty to California's Highway 1, and saw Carrickfergus Castle, Dunluce Castle, the famous Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, the Giant's Causeway, and Bushmills, which is the oldest whisky distillery in the world with a license. It was an amazing trip and the drive was one of the most scenic I've seen on my travels. I highly recommend it to anyone visiting Ireland. I wrote about it in my blog if you want to read more details and see photos: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2012/01/northern-ireland-tour.html.
A Trip to Northern Ireland!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Matisse at Tate
- 2 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 3 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 4 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 5 London and Where Else in late December?
- 6 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 7 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 8 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 9 Istanbul Itinerary
- 10 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 11 Bologna tips
- 12 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 13 Edinburgh - outings?
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 16 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 17 What to wear
- 18 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 19 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 20 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 21 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 22 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 23 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 24 Madrid and London
- 25 Tour Guide in Budapest