Hi All! I just got back from an amazing weekend in Northern Ireland. I flew from London to Belfast and spent all day Saturday on a tour of the coast. We drove along the Causeway Coastal Route, which is similar in beauty to California's Highway 1, and saw Carrickfergus Castle, Dunluce Castle, the famous Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, the Giant's Causeway, and Bushmills, which is the oldest whisky distillery in the world with a license. It was an amazing trip and the drive was one of the most scenic I've seen on my travels. I highly recommend it to anyone visiting Ireland. I wrote about it in my blog if you want to read more details and see photos: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2012/01/northern-ireland-tour.html.
A Trip to Northern Ireland!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 2 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 3 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 4 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 5 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 6 Toulouse and beyond -
- 7 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 8 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 9 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 10 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 11 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 12 Munich
- 13 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 14 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 15 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 16 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 17 Munich with a car?
- 18 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 19 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 21 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 22 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 23 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 24 Itinerary Help!
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days