Hi All! I just got back from an amazing weekend in Northern Ireland. I flew from London to Belfast and spent all day Saturday on a tour of the coast. We drove along the Causeway Coastal Route, which is similar in beauty to California's Highway 1, and saw Carrickfergus Castle, Dunluce Castle, the famous Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, the Giant's Causeway, and Bushmills, which is the oldest whisky distillery in the world with a license. It was an amazing trip and the drive was one of the most scenic I've seen on my travels. I highly recommend it to anyone visiting Ireland. I wrote about it in my blog if you want to read more details and see photos: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2012/01/northern-ireland-tour.html.
A Trip to Northern Ireland!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Andalucia
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 5 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 6 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 7 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 8 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 11 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 12 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 13 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 14 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 London for Christmas
- 22 Belgium
- 23 Navigo Decouverte
- 24 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 25 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days