Hi All! I just got back from an amazing weekend in Northern Ireland. I flew from London to Belfast and spent all day Saturday on a tour of the coast. We drove along the Causeway Coastal Route, which is similar in beauty to California's Highway 1, and saw Carrickfergus Castle, Dunluce Castle, the famous Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, the Giant's Causeway, and Bushmills, which is the oldest whisky distillery in the world with a license. It was an amazing trip and the drive was one of the most scenic I've seen on my travels. I highly recommend it to anyone visiting Ireland. I wrote about it in my blog if you want to read more details and see photos: http://www.aladyinlondon.com/2012/01/northern-ireland-tour.html.
A Trip to Northern Ireland!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cannes >> Corsica
- 2 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 3 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 4 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 5 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 6 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 7 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 8 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 9 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 10 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 11 Help with a small island in Greece
- 12 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 13 When is it best to go to Iceland to see the northern lights?
- 14 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 15 International driving permit required in France?
- 16 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 17 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 18 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 19 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 20 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 21 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 22 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 23 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 24 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 25 Versailles King's Chamber Tour