I am beginning to look for a travel opportunity for my BF and myself to go on a vacation, let me tell you a "dream vacation" to go and see the backlands of France! There is nothing more that I would give to experience this situation! Also I would love for me and my friends family to see the olympics this year! I love them ~ Mary-Kate.
A trip to France/Monaco for a couple looking for romance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 2 London Trip Travel
- 3 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 4 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 5 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 6 I dream of Europe
- 7 Weekend in Norfolk
- 8 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 9 St Germain
- 10 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 11 Cotswold Churches
- 12 Autumn in Paris
- 13 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 14 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 15 Norway 2014
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 18 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 19 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 20 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 21 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 22 Is Venice really dirty?
- 23 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 24 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 25 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris