I am beginning to look for a travel opportunity for my BF and myself to go on a vacation, let me tell you a "dream vacation" to go and see the backlands of France! There is nothing more that I would give to experience this situation! Also I would love for me and my friends family to see the olympics this year! I love them ~ Mary-Kate.
A trip to France/Monaco for a couple looking for romance
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 3 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 4 More help with housing in Puglia
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 11 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 TGV and Provence questions
- 14 Rome Accommodation
- 15 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 16 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 17 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 18 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 19 Italian Lakes gardens
- 20 London for Christmas
- 21 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 22 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 23 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 24 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 25 Taxi Availability from Bus Station