I am beginning to look for a travel opportunity for my BF and myself to go on a vacation, let me tell you a "dream vacation" to go and see the backlands of France! There is nothing more that I would give to experience this situation! Also I would love for me and my friends family to see the olympics this year! I love them ~ Mary-Kate.
A trip to France/Monaco for a couple looking for romance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Hours in Brussels
- 2 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 3 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 4 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 5 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 8 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 9 destination wedding
- 10 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 11 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 12 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 15 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 16 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 17 London Private Detectives
- 18 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 19 Calling Jamikins
- 20 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 21 A drive in Europe
- 22 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 23 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 24 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 25 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich