I am beginning to look for a travel opportunity for my BF and myself to go on a vacation, let me tell you a "dream vacation" to go and see the backlands of France! There is nothing more that I would give to experience this situation! Also I would love for me and my friends family to see the olympics this year! I love them ~ Mary-Kate.
A trip to France/Monaco for a couple looking for romance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Local Tour in Provence?
- 2 10 Hours in Brussels
- 3 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 4 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 5 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 6 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 7 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 What are the best places to see in England
- 10 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 11 Transportation in Barcelona
- 12 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 13 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 14 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 15 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 16 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 17 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 18 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 19 Day trip from London to Paris
- 20 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 21 Ste Remy France
- 22 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 23 Europe in 21 days
- 24 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 25 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish