I am beginning to look for a travel opportunity for my BF and myself to go on a vacation, let me tell you a "dream vacation" to go and see the backlands of France! There is nothing more that I would give to experience this situation! Also I would love for me and my friends family to see the olympics this year! I love them ~ Mary-Kate.
A trip to France/Monaco for a couple looking for romance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A week in spain
- 2 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 3 Family trip to France with kids
- 4 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 5 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 6 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 7 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 8 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 9 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 10 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 11 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 12 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 13 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 14 Hotel in Lisbon
- 15 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 16 Napoli logistics
- 17 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 18 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 19 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 20 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 21 Florence during Holy Week
- 22 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 23 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 24 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 25 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter