I'm in Rome 11/4 - 11/6 and having trouble
finding lodging. Is there a town or city
nearby that is interesting and still has good access. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 2 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 3 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 4 Netflix and Hulu
- 5 Taxi Heathrow
- 6 Wolverhampton - York - Durham - Edinburgh
- 7 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 8 Car rental return Nice
- 9 3/4/ days South of France
- 10 Rental car return in Nice
- 11 Antwerp Tram
- 12 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 13 Paris hotels
- 14 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 15 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 16 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 17 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 18 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 19 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 20 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 21 French open 2017
- 22 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 23 Granada to Madrid
- 24 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 25 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn