I'm in Rome 11/4 - 11/6 and having trouble
finding lodging. Is there a town or city
nearby that is interesting and still has good access. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 2 Private transportation
- 3 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 4 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 5 Paris Under Seige...
- 6 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 7 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 8 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 9 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 10 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 11 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 12 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 13 Global Travel Warning...
- 14 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 15 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 16 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 17 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 18 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 19 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 20 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 21 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 22 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 23 Liberty print dresses in London?
- 24 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 25 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016