I'm in Rome 11/4 - 11/6 and having trouble
finding lodging. Is there a town or city
nearby that is interesting and still has good access. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 2 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 3 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 4 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 5 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 6 London dining service charge
- 7 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 8 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 9 When did an Italian postage stamp cost 0.52 euros
- 10 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 11 London Paris
- 12 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 13 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 14 Alsace Accommodations
- 15 Bavaria in August
- 16 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 17 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 18 Sintra day trip from Lisbon - Independent versus Tour?
- 19 A Week on the Canal du Midi
- 20 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 21 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 22 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 23 Going to Den Bosch to See the Bosch Exhibit?
- 24 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 25 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise