We are traveling by car from Milan to Les-Embiez for our friends wedding in the middle of August. We have 2 children (8,10) and would love to get a real taste of the Riviera perhaps avoiding the glitzy places and going through a less traveled ones. Any suggestions? We will have 2 days for this travel and one day on the way back. Any suggestions are welcome - places to stay, things to see (art, nature). We also promissed our girls a lot of seafood...
A teste of Italian and French Riviera in 2 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 2 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 5 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 6 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 7 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 8 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 9 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 10 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 11 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 12 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 13 Rovinj, Croatia
- 14 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 15 Paris November 2014
- 16 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 17 Traveling in France by train
- 18 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 19 Unique Venice Activity
- 20 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 21 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 22 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 23 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 24 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 25 Special restaurants - recommendations needed