We are going to have an entire day--a Sunday--in Lisbon on our own before we start a guided 10 tour of Jewish Portugal. We are three active senior couples from California. Can you give me any ideas on the best ways to spend our day? Really appreciate some recommendations.
A Sunday in Lisbon in April--what to do?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 4 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 5 Spain and Portugal
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 9 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 12 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 13 A very bad experience with Rentalcars
- 14 Three for the road
- 15 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 16 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 17 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 Planning a holiday
- 23 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 24 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 25 Home from Rome - a trip report