Will be in Istanbul on a Sunday. Will shops, restaurants etc. be open? What day of the week is the worst day to be in Istanbul (perhaps we can jiggle some dates)if there is a day of the week where most things are closed?? Thank You.
A Sunday in Istanbul-things open or closed?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 2 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 3 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 4 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 5 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 6 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 7 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 8 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 9 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 10 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 11 Raining in rome
- 12 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 13 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 14 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 15 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 16 3 weeks in Sicily
- 17 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 18 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 19 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 20 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 21 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 22 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 25 Living like a local (sort of) in London