Bringing our iPad Mini to Europe. Places we are staying have wifi. We plan to call home a few times with Skype. Besides buying Skype Credit, do I need to have a "Skype Number" or anything else? My understanding is having a "Skype Number" simply allows people to call me. Not looking for that. Just curious, if I don't need a Skype Number, does anyone know what show's up on the person I'm calling's "Caller ID"?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 2 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 3 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 4 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 5 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 6 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 7 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 8 Greece in 15 Days
- 9 Munich Travel Guide
- 10 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 11 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 12 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 13 Planning Advice!
- 14 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 15 Munich restaurant recs
- 16 tablet
- 17 Help with itinerary
- 18 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 19 Help! Final Questions on Western Liguria (Riviera Ponente) & Menton!
- 20 Norway holiday locations
- 21 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 22 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 23 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 24 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 25 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary