Bringing our iPad Mini to Europe. Places we are staying have wifi. We plan to call home a few times with Skype. Besides buying Skype Credit, do I need to have a "Skype Number" or anything else? My understanding is having a "Skype Number" simply allows people to call me. Not looking for that. Just curious, if I don't need a Skype Number, does anyone know what show's up on the person I'm calling's "Caller ID"?
A Skype question
- 1 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 3 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 6 7 days in Andalucia
- 7 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 10 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 11 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 12 London at Easter
- 13 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 14 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 15 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 16 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 17 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 18 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 19 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 20 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 21 Advises for trip to Russia
- 22 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 23 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 24 Planning a holiday
- 25 Normandy in mid Sept?