Bringing our iPad Mini to Europe. Places we are staying have wifi. We plan to call home a few times with Skype. Besides buying Skype Credit, do I need to have a "Skype Number" or anything else? My understanding is having a "Skype Number" simply allows people to call me. Not looking for that. Just curious, if I don't need a Skype Number, does anyone know what show's up on the person I'm calling's "Caller ID"?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi or Positano
- 2 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 3 Holiday in Europe
- 4 2 weeks in Prague
- 5 student in denmark
- 6 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 7 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 8 Train from Lille to Delft
- 9 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 10 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 11 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 12 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 13 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 14 Hostel Advice
- 15 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 16 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 17 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 18 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 19 Poland in September
- 20 Belgium advice
- 21 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 22 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 23 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 24 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 25 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon