Bringing our iPad Mini to Europe. Places we are staying have wifi. We plan to call home a few times with Skype. Besides buying Skype Credit, do I need to have a "Skype Number" or anything else? My understanding is having a "Skype Number" simply allows people to call me. Not looking for that. Just curious, if I don't need a Skype Number, does anyone know what show's up on the person I'm calling's "Caller ID"?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My final Prague itinerary
- 2 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 3 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 4 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 5 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 6 weekend from cologne germany
- 7 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 8 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 9 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 10 3nights in Venice
- 11 multi city flights to europe
- 12 Europe itinerary questions
- 13 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 14 Earthquake near Naples
- 15 Munich itinerary review
- 16 13 nights in switzerland
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 19 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 20 Football Tickets - Athens
- 21 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 22 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 23 Salzburg itinerary review
- 24 Positano or Sorrento?
- 25 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi