Bringing our iPad Mini to Europe. Places we are staying have wifi. We plan to call home a few times with Skype. Besides buying Skype Credit, do I need to have a "Skype Number" or anything else? My understanding is having a "Skype Number" simply allows people to call me. Not looking for that. Just curious, if I don't need a Skype Number, does anyone know what show's up on the person I'm calling's "Caller ID"?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 2 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 3 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 4 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 5 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 6 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 7 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 8 watching Comcast Xfinity on my computer in Sicily
- 9 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 10 Should I buy Trenitalia tickets ahead of time for my parents?
- 11 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 12 Le Marche: Cartoceto, Fano...
- 13 Back from a great trip !!
- 14 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 15 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 16 Train/Subway Questions
- 17 URGENT HELP NEEDED: French Rivieria one day
- 18 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 19 How to get from any stop on BE to any place in France
- 20 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 21 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 22 2 weeks in France next May
- 23 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 24 Eid al-Adha holiday in Turkey
- 25 Barcelona Apartment