Bringing our iPad Mini to Europe. Places we are staying have wifi. We plan to call home a few times with Skype. Besides buying Skype Credit, do I need to have a "Skype Number" or anything else? My understanding is having a "Skype Number" simply allows people to call me. Not looking for that. Just curious, if I don't need a Skype Number, does anyone know what show's up on the person I'm calling's "Caller ID"?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 2 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 3 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 4 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 5 Berlin to Barcelona
- 6 Flat iron/hair straightener purchase Paris
- 7 Vienna to Bratislava
- 8 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 9 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 10 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 11 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 12 Venice at Christmas
- 13 Bayeux and environs
- 14 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 15 Best way to see Croatia?
- 16 Rome For 2 days
- 17 Is Europcar ok if I have no other choice?
- 18 Camino Redux
- 19 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 20 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 21 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 22 The highlands
- 23 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 24 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 25 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius