Bringing our iPad Mini to Europe. Places we are staying have wifi. We plan to call home a few times with Skype. Besides buying Skype Credit, do I need to have a "Skype Number" or anything else? My understanding is having a "Skype Number" simply allows people to call me. Not looking for that. Just curious, if I don't need a Skype Number, does anyone know what show's up on the person I'm calling's "Caller ID"?
A Skype question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Too many Trip Reports
- 2 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 3 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 4 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 5 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 6 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 7 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 8 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 9 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 10 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 11 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 12 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 13 Help with England/Wales tour
- 14 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 15 Reykjavik hotels
- 16 Hotels that we found special
- 17 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 18 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 19 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 20 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 21 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 22 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 23 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 24 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 25 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel