Bringing our iPad Mini to Europe. Places we are staying have wifi. We plan to call home a few times with Skype. Besides buying Skype Credit, do I need to have a "Skype Number" or anything else? My understanding is having a "Skype Number" simply allows people to call me. Not looking for that. Just curious, if I don't need a Skype Number, does anyone know what show's up on the person I'm calling's "Caller ID"?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 2 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 3 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 4 London with Teens Trip Report
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 7 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 8 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 9 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 10 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Spain - day driver advice
- 15 Berlin to ?
- 16 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 17 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 18 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 19 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 20 Greece
- 21 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 22 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 23 Stuck in Paris
- 24 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 25 Buenos Aires, Argentina or Lisbon Portugal