I have a bit of a general question. I have some free time between semesters, 18/2-1/3 and I'm thinking of taking a short break.
I'm a 29 old female and will be travelling alone. can you maybe recommend something for around 5 days?
I'm guessing that it's not the season for hiking, which I love so I'll have to settle for a short city (or a couple of cities) trip.
I've been to London and Berlin already so these are off the list.
I was hoping for something "light", not all museums, churches, cathedrals etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 2 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 3 Europe itinerary help!
- 4 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 10 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 11 Which Day?
- 12 barcelona neighborhood
- 13 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 14 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 15 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 16 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 17 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 20 Les Invalides Night Show
- 21 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 22 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 23 Best Greek Island
- 24 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 25 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)