I have a bit of a general question. I have some free time between semesters, 18/2-1/3 and I'm thinking of taking a short break.
I'm a 29 old female and will be travelling alone. can you maybe recommend something for around 5 days?
I'm guessing that it's not the season for hiking, which I love so I'll have to settle for a short city (or a couple of cities) trip.
I've been to London and Berlin already so these are off the list.
I was hoping for something "light", not all museums, churches, cathedrals etc.
a short vacation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 2 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 3 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 4 Italy in October
- 5 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 6 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 7 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 8 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 9 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 10 3 weeks in Sicily
- 11 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 12 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 13 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 14 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 15 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 16 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 17 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 18 Dollhouse furniture
- 19 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 20 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 21 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 22 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 23 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 24 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 25 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin