I have a bit of a general question. I have some free time between semesters, 18/2-1/3 and I'm thinking of taking a short break.
I'm a 29 old female and will be travelling alone. can you maybe recommend something for around 5 days?
I'm guessing that it's not the season for hiking, which I love so I'll have to settle for a short city (or a couple of cities) trip.
I've been to London and Berlin already so these are off the list.
I was hoping for something "light", not all museums, churches, cathedrals etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence to Pisa Round Trip
- 2 European travel, what to see?
- 3 Scenic route from Montepuciano to Siena
- 4 Provence and Amalfi Small Town bases
- 5 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 6 Trip Report: Family4travels to Barcelona and Morocco: tapas, Gaudi, tents & tangines
- 7 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 8 4 nights in Tuscany- Pls help with the plan.
- 9 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 10 Utrecht plus ?? beginning of July with family
- 11 What train stop in Salerno?
- 12 Norway in November
- 13 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 14 France to stop making foie grois
- 15 Sentimental Journey
- 16 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship
- 17 Bilboa to Madrid
- 18 Rain forecast Provence next Sunday and Monday. Any suggestions?
- 19 cheap balloon ride in Cappadocia, Turkey?
- 20 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 21 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 22 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 23 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 24 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 25 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)