I have a bit of a general question. I have some free time between semesters, 18/2-1/3 and I'm thinking of taking a short break.
I'm a 29 old female and will be travelling alone. can you maybe recommend something for around 5 days?
I'm guessing that it's not the season for hiking, which I love so I'll have to settle for a short city (or a couple of cities) trip.
I've been to London and Berlin already so these are off the list.
I was hoping for something "light", not all museums, churches, cathedrals etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 2 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 3 Many Young US Women Being Denied Entry into UK
- 4 Rome
- 5 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 6 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 7 Munich
- 8 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 9 Need help in travel planning
- 10 Paris---baguette question???
- 11 Vienna or Budapest?
- 12 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 13 Portugal itinerary help
- 14 Puglia or La Langhe
- 15 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 16 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 17 Booking hotels before trains
- 18 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 19 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 20 Visiting Spain in January
- 21 Italy/Greece with kids
- 22 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 23 English Countryside
- 24 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 25 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford