I have a bit of a general question. I have some free time between semesters, 18/2-1/3 and I'm thinking of taking a short break.
I'm a 29 old female and will be travelling alone. can you maybe recommend something for around 5 days?
I'm guessing that it's not the season for hiking, which I love so I'll have to settle for a short city (or a couple of cities) trip.
I've been to London and Berlin already so these are off the list.
I was hoping for something "light", not all museums, churches, cathedrals etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 2 Rent a car in England
- 3 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 4 Edinburgh to Skye
- 5 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 6 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 7 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 8 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 9 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 10 2017 Easter in Italy
- 11 4 days itinerary for France
- 12 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 13 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 14 Going to Russia
- 15 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 16 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 17 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 18 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 19 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 20 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 21 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 22 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 23 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 24 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 25 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?