I have a bit of a general question. I have some free time between semesters, 18/2-1/3 and I'm thinking of taking a short break.
I'm a 29 old female and will be travelling alone. can you maybe recommend something for around 5 days?
I'm guessing that it's not the season for hiking, which I love so I'll have to settle for a short city (or a couple of cities) trip.
I've been to London and Berlin already so these are off the list.
I was hoping for something "light", not all museums, churches, cathedrals etc.
a short vacation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 2 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 3 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 4 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 5 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 6 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 7 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 8 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 9 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 10 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 11 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 12 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 13 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 14 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 15 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 16 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 17 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 18 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 19 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 20 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 23 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 24 I dream of Europe
- 25 Spain (Practical) Trip Report