I have a bit of a general question. I have some free time between semesters, 18/2-1/3 and I'm thinking of taking a short break.
I'm a 29 old female and will be travelling alone. can you maybe recommend something for around 5 days?
I'm guessing that it's not the season for hiking, which I love so I'll have to settle for a short city (or a couple of cities) trip.
I've been to London and Berlin already so these are off the list.
I was hoping for something "light", not all museums, churches, cathedrals etc.
a short vacation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain vacation help
- 2 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 3 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 4 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 5 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 6 South of Switzerland
- 7 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 8 Home Base in Belgium
- 9 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 10 Now for the Venice hotel
- 11 A Week in Spain
- 12 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 13 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 14 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 15 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 16 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 17 Greece after the Vote
- 18 To Prague or not to Prague
- 19 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 20 Day Trips from Paris
- 21 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 22 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 23 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 24 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest
- 25 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein