I have a bit of a general question. I have some free time between semesters, 18/2-1/3 and I'm thinking of taking a short break.
I'm a 29 old female and will be travelling alone. can you maybe recommend something for around 5 days?
I'm guessing that it's not the season for hiking, which I love so I'll have to settle for a short city (or a couple of cities) trip.
I've been to London and Berlin already so these are off the list.
I was hoping for something "light", not all museums, churches, cathedrals etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netherlands, Alps, Tuscany
- 2 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 3 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 4 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 5 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 6 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 7 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 8 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 9 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 10 Belgium Travel Concept
- 11 Planning Europe itinerary
- 12 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 13 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 14 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 15 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 16 London Pass or No?
- 17 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 18 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 19 Help with Sapin and Portugal itinerary please
- 20 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 21 First time in Greece
- 22 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 23 Rome & Amalfi Coast (driving/Public Transit questions)
- 24 What's your favorite indoor passage In Paris?
- 25 Hotel Lorelei et Londres, Sorrento. Whatever happened to it?