We're planning to have a short trip from London to Edinburg for two nights. Please suggest us what type transport we should take from London, from which part, by bus or train. Also, any suggestions for hotel over there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Italy?
- 2 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 3 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 4 House Hunting in France
- 5 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 6 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 7 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 8 Itinerary Tweaking
- 9 Itinerary Help
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 12 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 13 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 14 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 15 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 16 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 17 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 18 Sicily
- 19 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 20 Hotel in Vienna
- 21 If you had to choose one......
- 22 Car rental from Barcelona
- 23 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 24 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 25 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions