I am now doing homework for our trip to Andalucia in October and I have already received some excellent ideas from an earlier posted question.
So now here is a more focused question: the more I read about Sevilla, the more I am thinking that it is just the kind of city we would love (we have never been to Spain at all) and that somehow we must spend more than three nights there. Hence the question:
What are your opinions about spending 5 nights in Sevilla and doing a day trip to Cordoba, mainly for the Mezquita? Up until now I had been allocating 2 nights to Cordoba and 3 nights to Sevilla. This would give us a chance to wander around the old quarters of Cordoba, take in a flamenco show, and go two or three times to soak up the Mezquita in particular (our priorities in travel: generally avoid one-night stops; don’t rush it; food and architecture; sitting on an old terrace with drink in hand, etc.)
I realize that this is a kind of “Is Paris or Rome better?” question with no objective answer but I would welcome your very subjective impressions and opinions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라속임수＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트》인터넷카지노주소
- 2 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 5 Spain in December
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 K-Day
- 11 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 16 Cell Phone Question
- 17 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 Greek Islands (small)
- 20 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 21 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 22 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 23 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 24 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 25 Campervan in Croatia