I am planning a three week vacation (total 23 nights) to Italy in June of 2013. I will be traveling with my wife, and our two-year old son. We will fly into Rome and spend 6 nights there before driving east and spending a night in Abruzzo. From there, we plan to travel south to Puglia, where we intend to spend the next two weeks (14 nights) of our vacation.
Our goal is to find a self-catering vacation rental, or two, where we can soak up the people, culture and ambience of Puglia, preferably by the sea. Our accommodation budget for this portion of the trip is about $3,500. Food, entertainment and transportation have been budgeted separately. Puglia is a region that I'm fairly unfamiliar with and just discovering now through research. Can anybody provide us with recommendations for self-catering vacation rentals by the sea that are fairly central for interesting day-trips? Additionally, does anybody have any other kinds of advice for three Canadians who would like to visit Puglia?
Thank you for your time and I look forward to receiving your feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hello@ ☎ 1:800:681:7208 WEBROOT Install CONTACTs WEBROOT Technical Care
- 2 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 3 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 4 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 5 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 6 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 7 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 8 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 9 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 10 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 11 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 12 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 13 Studying art in English in venice
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 17 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 18 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 19 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 20 Berlin to ?
- 21 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 22 Trogir or Split
- 23 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 24 Scotland
- 25 Hotels in Turin