My wife and I are looking to go away somewhere for 10 days in June of 2017 that has nice beaches, is relatively quiet, warm and has some culture to visit (museums, historical landmarks, stunning scenery etc).
Obviously the culture doesn't have to be in the resort itself, but relatively nearby so we could go on an excursion.
My wife is quite picky as regards food, but anything with chicken should be sufficient for her to tuck into.
If anyone could recommend a resort/town which has these available I would appreciate it greatly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 2 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 3 International Flight Question
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 6 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 7 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 8 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 9 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 10 Interesting places to visit
- 11 Budapest in December 2017
- 12 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 13 Petrol in Greece
- 14 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 17 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 18 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 19 Dijon in December!
- 20 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 24 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 25 6-7 Days in France