My wife and I are looking to go away somewhere for 10 days in June of 2017 that has nice beaches, is relatively quiet, warm and has some culture to visit (museums, historical landmarks, stunning scenery etc).
Obviously the culture doesn't have to be in the resort itself, but relatively nearby so we could go on an excursion.
My wife is quite picky as regards food, but anything with chicken should be sufficient for her to tuck into.
If anyone could recommend a resort/town which has these available I would appreciate it greatly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://klereumcol.com/ultavive-garcinia-es/
- 2 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 3 PARIS
- 4 First Solo Adventure
- 5 First Solo Adventure
- 6 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 7 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 8 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 9 Where should I go with my family?
- 10 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 11 Stu Tower
- 12 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 15 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 16 Which Hotel in Rome
- 17 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 18 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 19 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 22 SE ITALY
- 23 Crete Holiday
- 24 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 25 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?