My wife and I are looking to go away somewhere for 10 days in June of 2017 that has nice beaches, is relatively quiet, warm and has some culture to visit (museums, historical landmarks, stunning scenery etc).
Obviously the culture doesn't have to be in the resort itself, but relatively nearby so we could go on an excursion.
My wife is quite picky as regards food, but anything with chicken should be sufficient for her to tuck into.
If anyone could recommend a resort/town which has these available I would appreciate it greatly.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 5 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 6 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 7 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 8 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 11 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 12 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 13 Self drive tour companies
- 14 Rouen Tour Companies
- 15 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 16 Andalucia itinerary help
- 17 St Denis Cathedral
- 18 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 19 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 20 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 21 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 22 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 23 Ireland itinerary help please
- 24 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 25 A few days in Naples - what a great city