I am reaching Heathrow, London on the 11th October at around 11:30 AM and have time till 5:30 PM that day . I have been put up at the RadissonBlu hotel which is nearby to the airport. I wish to visit Hampton Court and have thought of taking an UBER. I shall Leave hotel at 12:45 PM and reach hampton court by 1:30 Max .. Is this right? I need to leave by 5:15 and as far as I have read and heard about this place its quite big to cover in few hours.Please suggest the must visit places inside and how do I get back from there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 4 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 5 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 6 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 7 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 8 Electrical Power Conversion
- 9 Zurich to Milan trip
- 10 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 11 italy Cinque Terre
- 12 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 13 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 14 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 15 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 16 Bruges
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 18 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 19 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 20 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 21 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 22 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 23 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 24 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 25 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice