I am reaching Heathrow, London on the 11th October at around 11:30 AM and have time till 5:30 PM that day . I have been put up at the RadissonBlu hotel which is nearby to the airport. I wish to visit Hampton Court and have thought of taking an UBER. I shall Leave hotel at 12:45 PM and reach hampton court by 1:30 Max .. Is this right? I need to leave by 5:15 and as far as I have read and heard about this place its quite big to cover in few hours.Please suggest the must visit places inside and how do I get back from there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 2 Quizz !
- 3 Pay attention to your watches !
- 4 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 5 car insurance italy
- 6 8 Days in Spain
- 7 Venice/Mestre
- 8 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 9 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 10 Italy Car Scam
- 11 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 12 auto europa or auto europe?
- 13 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 14 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 15 Barcelona alternative
- 16 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 17 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 18 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 19 Spanish Medical Providers
- 20 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 21 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 22 9 Days in Spain
- 23 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 24 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 25 Paris to Italy