I am reaching Heathrow, London on the 11th October at around 11:30 AM and have time till 5:30 PM that day . I have been put up at the RadissonBlu hotel which is nearby to the airport. I wish to visit Hampton Court and have thought of taking an UBER. I shall Leave hotel at 12:45 PM and reach hampton court by 1:30 Max .. Is this right? I need to leave by 5:15 and as far as I have read and heard about this place its quite big to cover in few hours.Please suggest the must visit places inside and how do I get back from there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 2 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 5 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 6 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 7 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 8 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 9 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 10 Munich and....???
- 11 Can parking
- 12 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 13 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 14 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 15 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 16 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 19 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 20 Driving through Paris
- 21 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 22 San Sebastián
- 23 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 24 italy Cinque Terre
- 25 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald