We will be spending 3 nights in Slovenia (place(s) yet to be determined). We plan on visiting: Ljubljana, Bled, Skofja and as much in that area as we can fit in during our time there. We then drive South into Istria.
We are trying to arrange our days around Sunday and Monday so we don't miss anything significant as we've been reading (in a general sense) that a lot of towns, etc. are closed (hit and miss) on Sundays and Mondays. I was able to find the hours of Bled Castle and it seems to be open daily during the more touristy months, which is when we will be visiting (July).
For those of you who have traveled to the above parts of Slovenia, did you find that most places were closed on these days? On our last trip over in 2009, we made the mistake of staying in Munich over a Sunday and all was basically closed, at least the places we were interested in, so I'm trying to plan in advance so we don't run into this again.
Thank you again for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남풀싸롱 일산풀싸롱♣ rnajd.com ◇ 강남풀싸롱 #일산풀싸롱 인천풀싸롱
- 2 서울풀싸롱 강남풀싸롱♧ rnajd.com ♤ 서울풀싸롱 #강남풀싸롱 일산풀싸롱
- 3 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 4 car for four adults and four bikes
- 5 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 6 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 7 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 8 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 9 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 10 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 11 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 12 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 13 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 14 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 15 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 18 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 19 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 20 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 21 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 22 Super Cover For Hertz
- 23 When to Visit Scotland
- 24 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 25 Amalfi coast hotel recs