I am seriously thinking about staying at the Grand Real during our Portugal stay. thanks again for the reference! Do they accommodate children? I have a 10 & 5 year old (excellent travelers!). Also, I notices a lot of comments about the pool but not the beach? I assumed the property was oceanfront & the beaches were right there & available. If I am mistaken, please let me know as we love the ocean.
Thank you. If there is anything else you think would be good to know, please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 4 May get together in Paris
- 5 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 6 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 7 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 8 Day trips from Florence
- 9 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 10 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 13 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 14 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 15 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 16 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 17 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 18 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 19 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 20 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 21 Self drive tour companies
- 22 Rouen Tour Companies
- 23 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 24 Andalucia itinerary help
- 25 St Denis Cathedral