I am seriously thinking about staying at the Grand Real during our Portugal stay. thanks again for the reference! Do they accommodate children? I have a 10 & 5 year old (excellent travelers!). Also, I notices a lot of comments about the pool but not the beach? I assumed the property was oceanfront & the beaches were right there & available. If I am mistaken, please let me know as we love the ocean.
Thank you. If there is anything else you think would be good to know, please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best places in Paris to catch Pokémon?
- 2 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 3 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 4 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 5 3 Days in Naples...
- 6 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 7 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 8 Train passes
- 9 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 10 Our time in Rome
- 11 Renting International Cars from USA
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 14 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 15 Enjoying England for a year!
- 16 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 17 Iceland in 4 days?
- 18 Europe itinerary
- 19 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 20 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 21 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 22 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 23 Europe itinerary review
- 24 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 25 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)