I am seriously thinking about staying at the Grand Real during our Portugal stay. thanks again for the reference! Do they accommodate children? I have a 10 & 5 year old (excellent travelers!). Also, I notices a lot of comments about the pool but not the beach? I assumed the property was oceanfront & the beaches were right there & available. If I am mistaken, please let me know as we love the ocean.
Thank you. If there is anything else you think would be good to know, please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷카지노주소♪코리아카지노
- 2 카지노게임사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브바카라☞카지노
- 3 온라인카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브카지노∏카지노사이트주소
- 4 모바일카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼코리아카지노♨라이브바카라
- 5 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 6 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 7 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 8 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 11 Hotels in Turin
- 12 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 13 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 14 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 15 Help on ancient history route
- 16 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 17 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 18 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 19 Best Viking Sites
- 20 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 21 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 22 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 23 Greece
- 24 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 25 Paris advice with kids