I am seriously thinking about staying at the Grand Real during our Portugal stay. thanks again for the reference! Do they accommodate children? I have a 10 & 5 year old (excellent travelers!). Also, I notices a lot of comments about the pool but not the beach? I assumed the property was oceanfront & the beaches were right there & available. If I am mistaken, please let me know as we love the ocean.
Thank you. If there is anything else you think would be good to know, please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 2 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 3 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 4 Help! Off to Dubrovnik tonight
- 5 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 6 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 7 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 8 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 9 A few last minute questions
- 10 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 11 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 12 http://musclegainup.com/skinnoir/
- 13 36 Hours in Venice
- 14 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 15 http://thedropnet.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 16 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 17 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 18 Prague & Croatia
- 19 Florence airport costumes
- 20 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 21 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 22 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 23 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 24 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 25 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris