I am seriously thinking about staying at the Grand Real during our Portugal stay. thanks again for the reference! Do they accommodate children? I have a 10 & 5 year old (excellent travelers!). Also, I notices a lot of comments about the pool but not the beach? I assumed the property was oceanfront & the beaches were right there & available. If I am mistaken, please let me know as we love the ocean.
Thank you. If there is anything else you think would be good to know, please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 2 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 3 2 Months in Sicily
- 4 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 5 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 6 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 7 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 8 What tips can you give about packing?
- 9 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 10 Ludwig Castles
- 11 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 12 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 13 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 14 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 15 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 18 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 19 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 20 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 21 Short Trip in July
- 22 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 23 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 24 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 25 First trip to England & Ireland-9 days in August