I am seriously thinking about staying at the Grand Real during our Portugal stay. thanks again for the reference! Do they accommodate children? I have a 10 & 5 year old (excellent travelers!). Also, I notices a lot of comments about the pool but not the beach? I assumed the property was oceanfront & the beaches were right there & available. If I am mistaken, please let me know as we love the ocean.
Thank you. If there is anything else you think would be good to know, please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 2 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 3 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 4 Couple of days on the coast in Andalucia
- 5 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 6 Montreux, Interlaken, Lucerne or Lauterbrunnen?
- 7 8 days in switzerland
- 8 Sienna with kids
- 9 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 10 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 11 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 12 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 13 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 14 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 15 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 16 Must sees in Malaga
- 17 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 18 motion sickness on air conditioned motor coaches, trains, etc
- 19 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 20 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 21 Classical Music in Milan
- 22 12 nights in Greek islands
- 23 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 24 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 25 Doobie in Amsterdam