I run a blog about central Russia and hope it could help in choosing some off beat travel destinations to a curious tourists. If you never heard about Serpukhov, Kolomna, Polenovo, Abramtsevo, Dmitrov, or even Sergiev Posad, you should definitely visit my page.
A photo travel blog about Central Russia (ru~en)
- 1 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 2 Paris to Venice on the new Thello sleeper train
- 3 Trenitalia- Need Help booking Rome to Levanto!!
- 4 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 5 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 6 Be aware of new credit cards required in Amsterdam!
- 7 Peillon: possible day trip from Nice?
- 8 Rothenburg Hotels
- 9 France toll roads
- 10 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 11 Having trouble purchasing tickets on Giverny website
- 12 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 13 Sarajevo to Budapest WITHOUT going back through Belgrade (Beograd)
- 14 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 15 Is it true about taxi drivers ripping you off in Paris, France?
- 16 Socks for all day city walking
- 17 Backpacking through Italy. 20 days. Seeking partner!
- 18 RHK's heading to Europe
- 19 Toll roads in Greece
- 20 Bruges B&Bs
- 21 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 22 Best place to visit for castles?
- 23 Rome hotel for single woman in mid-July, please.
- 24 Solo travel in Provence vs Cote D'Azur
- 25 Taxi to CDG