Hi, my mother and I are planning a trip to Amsterdam in the middle of August. My mother is old and I'd like to find a perfect hotel for her: in the centre and of excellent quality. Is Krasnopolsky good enough? The guests' reactions are quite confusing: some guests write that it is good, others - that it used to be better, rooms are not in good condition, very noisy, no water control, not 5* but 3*. If anybody stayed there lately, would you recommend it for us? I checked also Sofitel and De L'Europe - they don't have rooms whith two twin separated beds. May be Amrath is better though it has strange stairs in the entrance? Would you recommend any other hotels? Thank you very much. Julia
a perfect hotel in Amsterdam for an old lady
- 1 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 2 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 3 Moving to Spain
- 4 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 5 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 6 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 7 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 8 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 9 Barajas, Terminal 1 to Terminal 2.
- 10 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 11 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 12 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 13 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 14 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 15 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 16 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 17 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 18 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 19 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 20 Prague Itinerary
- 21 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 22 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 23 Home base in Provence in July
- 24 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 25 Formal Tours of the Marais paris