You should read this.
She is a friend. We have commiserated over the ex-pat life but mine never had the same stinky cheese and yeasty breads in the markets. And while my home is lovely, there is no view over the rooftops of Paris.
She writes beautifully and her descriptions will put you there for a moment at least ..
Not to mention being an excellent source of places to find special things in markets etc.
So enjoy this article.. I can't wait for the book ..
"A Paris Farewell" by Amy Thomas
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Place to propose
- 3 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 4 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 5 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 6 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 7 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 10 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 11 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 12 Venice in Jan
- 13 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 14 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 15 Prague Main Train Station
- 16 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 17 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 18 Car rental - Orvieto or Rome
- 19 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 20 Best private transfer from Civitacchia port to rome airport
- 21 Itinerary Questions
- 22 5 days to see Granada - Seville?
- 23 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 24 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 25 Frankfurt Macarons