You should read this.
She is a friend. We have commiserated over the ex-pat life but mine never had the same stinky cheese and yeasty breads in the markets. And while my home is lovely, there is no view over the rooftops of Paris.
She writes beautifully and her descriptions will put you there for a moment at least ..
Not to mention being an excellent source of places to find special things in markets etc.
So enjoy this article.. I can't wait for the book ..
"A Paris Farewell" by Amy Thomas
- 1 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 2 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 3 Places to visit from London
- 4 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 5 Do and don't, eating in France
- 6 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 7 Spain with kids
- 8 Paris Ticket t+
- 9 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 10 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 11 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 12 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 13 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 14 Getting the best our of Europe
- 15 best clubs in barcelona
- 16 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 17 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 18 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 19 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 20 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 21 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 22 Last minute lake change....
- 23 getting out of rome airport to hotel?
- 24 Affordable London Hotel
- 25 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy