You should read this.
She is a friend. We have commiserated over the ex-pat life but mine never had the same stinky cheese and yeasty breads in the markets. And while my home is lovely, there is no view over the rooftops of Paris.
She writes beautifully and her descriptions will put you there for a moment at least ..
Not to mention being an excellent source of places to find special things in markets etc.
So enjoy this article.. I can't wait for the book ..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 2 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 3 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 4 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 5 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 6 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 7 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 8 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 9 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 10 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 11 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 12 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 13 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 14 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 15 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 16 Planning A trip
- 17 Driving through Paris
- 18 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 21 Bruges
- 22 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 23 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 24 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 25 First - but not last - trip to Greece