You should read this.
She is a friend. We have commiserated over the ex-pat life but mine never had the same stinky cheese and yeasty breads in the markets. And while my home is lovely, there is no view over the rooftops of Paris.
She writes beautifully and her descriptions will put you there for a moment at least ..
Not to mention being an excellent source of places to find special things in markets etc.
So enjoy this article.. I can't wait for the book ..
"A Paris Farewell" by Amy Thomas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 2 Paris first then where?
- 3 Stay away from EF Tours
- 4 Dordogne in October
- 5 BMW European Delivery program
- 6 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 7 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 8 Does this sound feasible?
- 9 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 10 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 11 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 12 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 13 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 14 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 15 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 16 One night over night parking Paris 75018
- 17 Eating in University cafeterias
- 18 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 19 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 20 I went to Paris in June
- 21 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 22 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 23 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 24 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 25 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe