You should read this.
She is a friend. We have commiserated over the ex-pat life but mine never had the same stinky cheese and yeasty breads in the markets. And while my home is lovely, there is no view over the rooftops of Paris.
She writes beautifully and her descriptions will put you there for a moment at least ..
Not to mention being an excellent source of places to find special things in markets etc.
So enjoy this article.. I can't wait for the book ..
"A Paris Farewell" by Amy Thomas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 2 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 3 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 4 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 5 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 6 London hotel
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 10 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 11 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 12 Toulouse and beyond -
- 13 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 14 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 15 Location of hotel in Rome
- 16 Sicily Suggetions
- 17 Paris in April?
- 18 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 19 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 20 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 21 Reims for a day
- 22 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 23 car rental companies Italy
- 24 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 25 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?