You should read this.
She is a friend. We have commiserated over the ex-pat life but mine never had the same stinky cheese and yeasty breads in the markets. And while my home is lovely, there is no view over the rooftops of Paris.
She writes beautifully and her descriptions will put you there for a moment at least ..
Not to mention being an excellent source of places to find special things in markets etc.
So enjoy this article.. I can't wait for the book ..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italy itinerary
- 2 Rail pass question
- 3 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 4 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 5 Amalfi coast
- 6 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 7 3 days to spend in europe
- 8 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 9 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 10 12 days europe
- 11 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 12 Spain Itinerary Help
- 13 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 14 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 15 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 16 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 17 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 18 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 19 Zynev is Scam? READ Before Try It
- 20 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 21 If you had four months...
- 22 Trip Report: a Douro river cruise and Porto
- 23 Day Trips out of Portland, Dorset
- 24 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 25 GD Designs Rochdale Reviews (30)