Looking for suggestions on where to go in the North Rhine region of Germany. We are flying off from Dusseldorf, so we're thinking of staying about 4 days in that region. We're students, so we like the sort of "off the beaten track" kind of places; the quaint cobble-stone streets, the indie markets, etc. Anyone has any ideas? We are thinking of stationing ourselves at one of the area's major cities, say Cologne, and then taking day trips out to the surrounding towns. Anyone has any comments?
A North-Rhine Expedition. Where To?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 2 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 3 4 weeks in the UK
- 4 Kimhe--flamenco
- 5 Working Holiday in Germany
- 6 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 7 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 8 Itinerary advise needed
- 9 Is this the right way<>?
- 10 Does Roma Pass covers free admission to Colosseum ?
- 11 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 12 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 13 Provence in November
- 14 Rome Areas to stay
- 15 Italy 14 days
- 16 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 17 When to go to Sicily
- 18 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 19 Wengen to Torino?
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 22 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 23 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 24 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 25 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks