Looking for suggestions on where to go in the North Rhine region of Germany. We are flying off from Dusseldorf, so we're thinking of staying about 4 days in that region. We're students, so we like the sort of "off the beaten track" kind of places; the quaint cobble-stone streets, the indie markets, etc. Anyone has any ideas? We are thinking of stationing ourselves at one of the area's major cities, say Cologne, and then taking day trips out to the surrounding towns. Anyone has any comments?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fill: Tec*h SUPP0RT AOL CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 AOL 24*7
- 2 alcazar question and seville advice
- 3 3 nights in Madrid
- 4 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 5 Bernese Oberland
- 6 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 7 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 8 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 9 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 10 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 11 London 6 day itinerary
- 12 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 13 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 14 Threat Level in UK
- 15 ATM
- 16 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 17 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 18 Living in Paris......for a week
- 19 ATM help
- 20 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 21 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 22 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 23 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 24 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 25 Iceland trip report!