Looking for suggestions on where to go in the North Rhine region of Germany. We are flying off from Dusseldorf, so we're thinking of staying about 4 days in that region. We're students, so we like the sort of "off the beaten track" kind of places; the quaint cobble-stone streets, the indie markets, etc. Anyone has any ideas? We are thinking of stationing ourselves at one of the area's major cities, say Cologne, and then taking day trips out to the surrounding towns. Anyone has any comments?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 2 RENFE error message during payment
- 3 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 4 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 5 Food or Tapas tours in Madrid and/or Barcelona
- 6 Enjoying England for a year!
- 7 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 8 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 9 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 10 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 11 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 12 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 13 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 14 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 15 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 16 Europe itinerary review
- 17 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 18 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 19 Train passes
- 20 Best places in Paris to catch Pokémon?
- 21 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 22 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 23 3 Days in Naples...
- 24 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 25 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department