I will be arriving at the Aix in-town train station at approximately 15:00 April 20th. I will not be meeting my host until 19:30. I'm lugging two huge suitcases around... and I'm aware that storage is not available at the Aix train station.
My question follows: could anyone please suggest a place/places that I could go (with my luggage) and spend four hours? Any great cafes for people-watching (where it wouldn't be a problem if I sat there for many hours)? Or any other spots?
I really appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London in Winter Report
- 2 Iceland trip report!
- 3 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 6 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 7 Anniversary trip to France
- 8 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 9 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 10 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 11 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 12 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 13 Paris and Normandy
- 14 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 15 London Hotel - Different Request
- 16 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 17 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 18 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 19 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 20 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 21 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 22 Airport Transit Visa
- 23 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 24 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 25 Paris advice with kids