I will be arriving at the Aix in-town train station at approximately 15:00 April 20th. I will not be meeting my host until 19:30. I'm lugging two huge suitcases around... and I'm aware that storage is not available at the Aix train station.
My question follows: could anyone please suggest a place/places that I could go (with my luggage) and spend four hours? Any great cafes for people-watching (where it wouldn't be a problem if I sat there for many hours)? Or any other spots?
I really appreciate your help.
A nice place to wait (with luggage!) in Aix?
- 1 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 2 15 days in Europe,
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 5 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 6 Advises for trip to Russia
- 7 Europe with young teens
- 8 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 9 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 10 Planning a holiday
- 11 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 12 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 13 Gogartys, Dublin
- 14 Prague - must see
- 15 Sicily 10 days
- 16 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 17 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 18 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 19 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 20 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 21 Portugal in September
- 22 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 23 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 24 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia