I will be arriving at the Aix in-town train station at approximately 15:00 April 20th. I will not be meeting my host until 19:30. I'm lugging two huge suitcases around... and I'm aware that storage is not available at the Aix train station.
My question follows: could anyone please suggest a place/places that I could go (with my luggage) and spend four hours? Any great cafes for people-watching (where it wouldn't be a problem if I sat there for many hours)? Or any other spots?
I really appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 week backing packing trip
- 2 Another strike in France : 3-5 june, airports
- 3 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 4 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 5 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 6 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 7 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 8 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
- 9 Prague & Croatia
- 10 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 11 Fake police scam in Budapest
- 12 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 13 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 14 holiday problem in Budapest
- 15 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 16 Where to go in March??
- 17 Age limitation for car rental
- 18 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 19 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 20 Stockholm archipelago tour or under 15 bridges tour?
- 21 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 22 More Possible Strikes - Bordeaux
- 23 Another strike, In Belgium, trains
- 24 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 25 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?