I will be arriving at the Aix in-town train station at approximately 15:00 April 20th. I will not be meeting my host until 19:30. I'm lugging two huge suitcases around... and I'm aware that storage is not available at the Aix train station.
My question follows: could anyone please suggest a place/places that I could go (with my luggage) and spend four hours? Any great cafes for people-watching (where it wouldn't be a problem if I sat there for many hours)? Or any other spots?
I really appreciate your help.
A nice place to wait (with luggage!) in Aix?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London visit
- 2 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 3 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 4 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 5 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 6 Would someone critique my food/drinking itinerary for St. Petersburg?
- 7 Duoro river cruises
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Munich and Dachau
- 10 Nine Van Gogh paintings in Arles until august 31, 2014 !
- 11 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 12 What to wear
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 15 Useful website for France
- 16 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 17 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 18 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 19 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 22 SIM card for eastern europe
- 23 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 24 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 25 Madrid and London