I will be arriving at the Aix in-town train station at approximately 15:00 April 20th. I will not be meeting my host until 19:30. I'm lugging two huge suitcases around... and I'm aware that storage is not available at the Aix train station.
My question follows: could anyone please suggest a place/places that I could go (with my luggage) and spend four hours? Any great cafes for people-watching (where it wouldn't be a problem if I sat there for many hours)? Or any other spots?
I really appreciate your help.
A nice place to wait (with luggage!) in Aix?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich with a car?
- 2 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 3 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 4 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 5 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 6 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 7 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 8 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 9 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 10 poland to switzerland
- 11 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 12 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 13 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 14 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 15 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 16 Day trip on the Rhine
- 17 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 18 Toulouse and beyond -
- 19 One week in Venice - trips
- 20 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 21 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 22 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 23 UK for 12 days !
- 24 Estonia Amber
- 25 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions