I will be arriving at the Aix in-town train station at approximately 15:00 April 20th. I will not be meeting my host until 19:30. I'm lugging two huge suitcases around... and I'm aware that storage is not available at the Aix train station.
My question follows: could anyone please suggest a place/places that I could go (with my luggage) and spend four hours? Any great cafes for people-watching (where it wouldn't be a problem if I sat there for many hours)? Or any other spots?
I really appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France on my own
- 2 Southern England by Car in 5 days
- 3 Driving in Croatia
- 4 Escorted tours Norway
- 5 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 6 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 7 Help with basic itinerary
- 8 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 9 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 10 Car rental help in Sicily
- 11 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 12 favorite app for converting US $$
- 13 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 14 One week in London with kids
- 15 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 Trip in September
- 18 help with europe itinary
- 19 Iceland with Young Kids
- 20 Switzerland
- 21 Wake Up Mods
- 22 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 23 One Day in Vienna
- 24 credit and debit cards
- 25 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra