I will be arriving at the Aix in-town train station at approximately 15:00 April 20th. I will not be meeting my host until 19:30. I'm lugging two huge suitcases around... and I'm aware that storage is not available at the Aix train station.
My question follows: could anyone please suggest a place/places that I could go (with my luggage) and spend four hours? Any great cafes for people-watching (where it wouldn't be a problem if I sat there for many hours)? Or any other spots?
I really appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome-Positano RT rental car/bus/train
- 2 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 3 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 4 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 5 Milan tours
- 6 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 7 Flight Cost to Athens
- 8 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 9 Day Trip near Paris
- 10 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 11 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 12 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 13 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 14 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 15 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 16 Lake Maggiore
- 17 Despite the fact that according to my amigos private
- 18 Bootcut jeans
- 19 Cadiz during Carnival? Other suggestions...
- 20 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 21 Amsterdam Transit
- 22 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 23 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 24 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 25 UK train question