I will be arriving at the Aix in-town train station at approximately 15:00 April 20th. I will not be meeting my host until 19:30. I'm lugging two huge suitcases around... and I'm aware that storage is not available at the Aix train station.
My question follows: could anyone please suggest a place/places that I could go (with my luggage) and spend four hours? Any great cafes for people-watching (where it wouldn't be a problem if I sat there for many hours)? Or any other spots?
I really appreciate your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 2 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 3 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 4 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 5 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 6 First Time Solo Travel info
- 7 Oxford 24 hours
- 8 Andalucia in December
- 9 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 10 Lost ring
- 11 Budapest Hotels
- 12 Vienna or Budapest?
- 13 Sliema, Malta
- 14 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 15 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 16 Looking for supermarkets, grocery shops in Valletta
- 17 London's Must Sights!
- 18 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 19 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 20 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 21 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 22 First trip to Italy
- 23 England and Wales by public transport
- 24 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 25 Ireland & Scotland