A friend and I would like to spend a month traveling in Eastern Europe. We would begin our trip in either Austria or Poland and would like to explore the highlights of the following countries: Bulgaria; Croatia; Czeck Republic; Estonia; Hungary; Lithuania; Poland; Romania; Russia;Slovakia; Slovenia and Ukraine. Does anyone have ideas for an itinerary we might follow for 30 days? Thanks!
A Month Traveling in Eastern Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 2 Terrorism in Europe
- 3 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 4 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 5 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 6 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 7 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 8 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 9 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 10 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 11 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 12 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 13 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 14 2 full days in Paris
- 15 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 16 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 17 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 18 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 19 Greece - Sailing in Santorini
- 20 Hiking the Gap of Dunloe
- 21 Wernigerode and The Harz - Where to base oneself?
- 22 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 23 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 24 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 25 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre