I'm back to Europe in a few months here (hurrah!) and this time I will be staying a bit longer, for about 5-6 weeks in total, with one month of that time spent in Prague doing a TEFL program.
My plan is to fly into London a week before my program starts and spend time there and do some day trips to places in England I've always wanted to see, and then fly to Prague from London a couple days before my program starts.
I'll have an apartment in Prague so will be living like a semi-local for my month. I would like to take trips on my weekends to other amazing places in the Czech Republic or nearby countries.
Has anyone in this community spent a fair amount of time in this part of Europe? What would be your suggestions for day trips (I love train travel) or a couple weekend trips? And even just places in Prague that can't be missed or that are little known but wonderful
My interests are in picturesque cities with interesting architecture ( I love old castles and things of this nature), outdoor activity, etc. I prefer small to mid sized cities or towns to huge cities but also love places like Edinburgh where I feel like the big city still maintains it's quaintness.
I typically take trips that mix up physical activity/historic sights/food and/or wine and meeting locals in the area. I'm friendly and tend to meet people everywhere, and I might end up coming back to Prague for a more extended period of time to work in the very near future so this is also a bit of a research trip for me (checking out job market, quality of life, etc)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 베스트카지노 ᛣ 【RAM300.COM】 ᛣ 바카라사이트
- 2 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 Greek Islands (small)
- 7 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 8 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 9 Flat in London
- 10 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 11 Help required with Itinerary
- 12 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 13 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 14 Spain in December
- 15 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 16 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 17 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 18 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 19 Skye to Edinburgh
- 20 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 21 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 22 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 23 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 24 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 25 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?