Hey Fodorites -
I'm here with the beginning of a five month journey in Europe - living in different countries for a month at a time. First up is Barcelona, and this is the first installment - getting to our apartment, settling in, first trip to the market, etc. I would copy/paste the text here but with photos its really better to just click on the link, sorry!
I hope to get comments from all of you - you have always been an invaluable source of info and humor during my trips, and since this is the trip to end all trips, I am really excited to share it with you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dover queues
- 2 Puglia
- 3 Manchester on derby weekend
- 4 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 5 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 6 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 7 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 8 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 9 France to stop making foie grois
- 10 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 11 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 12 Barcelona to Morocco
- 13 air conditioning
- 14 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 15 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 16 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 17 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 18 "Doors of Italy", a free screensaver
- 19 From London to Paris to US
- 20 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 21 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 22 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 23 Naples or Genoa
- 24 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 25 Barcelona attraction tickets
A Month in Barcelona Trip Report (and blog!)
Hey Fodorites -