Hey Fodorites -
I'm here with the beginning of a five month journey in Europe - living in different countries for a month at a time. First up is Barcelona, and this is the first installment - getting to our apartment, settling in, first trip to the market, etc. I would copy/paste the text here but with photos its really better to just click on the link, sorry!
I hope to get comments from all of you - you have always been an invaluable source of info and humor during my trips, and since this is the trip to end all trips, I am really excited to share it with you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to get a cheaper Louis Vuitton bags and wallets
- 2 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 3 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 4 Planning roundtrip Greece
- 5 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 6 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 7 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 8 5 days in France or Italian Rivera
- 9 Dining with the writers
- 10 Paris hotel and neighborhood help
- 11 2 weeks in Prague
- 12 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 13 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 14 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 15 York - Time for tea!
- 16 Amalfi or Positano
- 17 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 18 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 19 Touring Wales
- 20 Cordoba or Granada?
- 21 3 nights in Tuscany
- 22 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 23 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 24 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 25 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
A Month in Barcelona Trip Report (and blog!)
Hey Fodorites -