Hey Fodorites -
I'm here with the beginning of a five month journey in Europe - living in different countries for a month at a time. First up is Barcelona, and this is the first installment - getting to our apartment, settling in, first trip to the market, etc. I would copy/paste the text here but with photos its really better to just click on the link, sorry!
I hope to get comments from all of you - you have always been an invaluable source of info and humor during my trips, and since this is the trip to end all trips, I am really excited to share it with you!
A Month in Barcelona Trip Report (and blog!)
Hey Fodorites -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 2 Granada
- 3 caroline_venezia
- 4 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 5 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 6 5 Observations About Paris
- 7 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 8 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 9 Lake Como transportation questions
- 10 Cylades Island Hopping
- 11 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 12 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 13 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 14 history museums or locations
- 15 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 16 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 17 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 18 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 19 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 20 Good times in Munich, the city
- 21 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 22 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 23 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 24 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 25 Northern Italy Itinerary Help