Hey Fodorites -
I'm here with the beginning of a five month journey in Europe - living in different countries for a month at a time. First up is Barcelona, and this is the first installment - getting to our apartment, settling in, first trip to the market, etc. I would copy/paste the text here but with photos its really better to just click on the link, sorry!
I hope to get comments from all of you - you have always been an invaluable source of info and humor during my trips, and since this is the trip to end all trips, I am really excited to share it with you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 2 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 3 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 4 This determination is not going to remorse
- 5 the time have bought to always be accompanied
- 6 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 7 Luxury Apartment Rental in Rome
- 8 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 9 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 10 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 11 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 14 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 15 Verona and Lake Garda
- 16 20 Days in Europe
- 17 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 18 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 19 Andalucia in December
- 20 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 21 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 22 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 23 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 24 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 25 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
A Month in Barcelona Trip Report (and blog!)
Hey Fodorites -