Hey Fodorites -
I'm here with the beginning of a five month journey in Europe - living in different countries for a month at a time. First up is Barcelona, and this is the first installment - getting to our apartment, settling in, first trip to the market, etc. I would copy/paste the text here but with photos its really better to just click on the link, sorry!
I hope to get comments from all of you - you have always been an invaluable source of info and humor during my trips, and since this is the trip to end all trips, I am really excited to share it with you!
A Month in Barcelona Trip Report (and blog!)
Hey Fodorites -
- 1 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 2 Family European winter holiday
- 3 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 4 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 5 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 6 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 7 Travel by train or bus
- 8 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 10 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 16 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 17 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 Planning a holiday
- 22 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 23 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 24 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 25 Advises for trip to Russia