Hey Fodorites -
I'm here with the beginning of a five month journey in Europe - living in different countries for a month at a time. First up is Barcelona, and this is the first installment - getting to our apartment, settling in, first trip to the market, etc. I would copy/paste the text here but with photos its really better to just click on the link, sorry!
I hope to get comments from all of you - you have always been an invaluable source of info and humor during my trips, and since this is the trip to end all trips, I am really excited to share it with you!
A Month in Barcelona Trip Report (and blog!)
Hey Fodorites -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague - Tram #22
- 2 A drive in Europe
- 3 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 4 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 5 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 6 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 9 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 10 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 Where to stay in Rome
- 13 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 14 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 17 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 18 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 19 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 20 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 21 Sicily Suggetions
- 22 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 23 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 24 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium