Hey Fodorites -
I'm here with the beginning of a five month journey in Europe - living in different countries for a month at a time. First up is Barcelona, and this is the first installment - getting to our apartment, settling in, first trip to the market, etc. I would copy/paste the text here but with photos its really better to just click on the link, sorry!
I hope to get comments from all of you - you have always been an invaluable source of info and humor during my trips, and since this is the trip to end all trips, I am really excited to share it with you!
A Month in Barcelona Trip Report (and blog!)
Hey Fodorites -
- 1 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 2 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 3 Train Passes
- 4 Rome apartment
- 5 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 6 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 7 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 8 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 9 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 10 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 11 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 12 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 13 Gate 1 Travel is the BEST
- 14 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 15 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 16 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 17 Benita In Paris
- 18 Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: who knows what time masses are?
- 19 pier in Copenhagen
- 20 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 21 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 22 Am I too fat too travel?
- 23 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 24 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 25 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport