Hey Fodorites -
I'm here with the beginning of a five month journey in Europe - living in different countries for a month at a time. First up is Barcelona, and this is the first installment - getting to our apartment, settling in, first trip to the market, etc. I would copy/paste the text here but with photos its really better to just click on the link, sorry!
I hope to get comments from all of you - you have always been an invaluable source of info and humor during my trips, and since this is the trip to end all trips, I am really excited to share it with you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road trip Cinque Terre to Nice or ST
- 2 Alhambra
- 3 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 4 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 5 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 6 Ischia and Positano/Sorrento? Or just Ischia?
- 7 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 8 Trieste or Venice car rental offices open Saturday afternoon ?
- 9 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 10 Paris hotels
- 11 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 12 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 13 Italy weather last week of March.
- 14 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 15 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 16 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 17 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 18 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 19 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 20 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 21 we are planning a trip to Ireland.!!! I NEED HELP
- 22 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 23 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 24 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 25 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
A Month in Barcelona Trip Report (and blog!)
Hey Fodorites -