Hey Fodorites -
I'm here with the beginning of a five month journey in Europe - living in different countries for a month at a time. First up is Barcelona, and this is the first installment - getting to our apartment, settling in, first trip to the market, etc. I would copy/paste the text here but with photos its really better to just click on the link, sorry!
I hope to get comments from all of you - you have always been an invaluable source of info and humor during my trips, and since this is the trip to end all trips, I am really excited to share it with you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 2 Italy in October
- 3 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 4 http://phytolyft.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 5 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 6 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 7 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 8 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 9 3 days to spend in europe
- 10 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 11 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 12 Beaches in Southern France
- 13 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 14 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 15 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 16 What Greek islands should I visit
- 17 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 18 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 19 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 20 cell phone companys
- 21 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 22 italy itinerary
- 23 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 24 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 25 Local markets in Italy
A Month in Barcelona Trip Report (and blog!)
Hey Fodorites -