im a 27yr old solo traveller frist time in this part of the world already done africa and asia, wanting to travel to poland krakow, germany munich, berlin, austria vienna and have as silly as it sounds found slovenia for its outdoor activities i have a month to get from athens to amsterdam, has anyone got any recommendations of a good itiniary ....they more active the better as i white water raft, skydive, hike, horse ride, run .... also love museums hence berlin, krakow and amsterdam, any help would be great! thanks Emma
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber vs. TfL
- 2 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 3 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 4 One free day in Barcelona
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 7 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 8 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 9 An evening in London
- 10 NYT article
- 11 Sicily help
- 12 Rome to Venice
- 13 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 14 Bordeaux to Nice
- 15 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 16 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 17 "Too Much Cows"
- 18 Alitala
- 19 Athens Help
- 20 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 21 Rome -- The next time around
- 22 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 23 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 24 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 25 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen