im a 27yr old solo traveller frist time in this part of the world already done africa and asia, wanting to travel to poland krakow, germany munich, berlin, austria vienna and have as silly as it sounds found slovenia for its outdoor activities i have a month to get from athens to amsterdam, has anyone got any recommendations of a good itiniary ....they more active the better as i white water raft, skydive, hike, horse ride, run .... also love museums hence berlin, krakow and amsterdam, any help would be great! thanks Emma
A month from Greece to Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 2 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 3 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 4 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 5 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 6 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 7 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 8 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 9 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 10 Travel with Teens
- 11 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 12 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 13 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 14 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 15 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 16 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 17 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 18 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 19 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 20 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 21 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 22 Reims for a day
- 23 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 24 I think this is a scam!
- 25 Restaurant with a view - Florence