im a 27yr old solo traveller frist time in this part of the world already done africa and asia, wanting to travel to poland krakow, germany munich, berlin, austria vienna and have as silly as it sounds found slovenia for its outdoor activities i have a month to get from athens to amsterdam, has anyone got any recommendations of a good itiniary ....they more active the better as i white water raft, skydive, hike, horse ride, run .... also love museums hence berlin, krakow and amsterdam, any help would be great! thanks Emma
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 롤렛 ※연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 3 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 4 asdfasdf
- 5 Transportation
- 6 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 7 4 days in Provence in early June
- 8 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 9 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 10 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 11 Leather goods in Florence
- 12 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 13 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 14 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 France Itinerary Advice
- 17 dinner jackets
- 18 Trip to Rome
- 19 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 20 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 21 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 22 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 25 Picnic Spot Near Assisi