im a 27yr old solo traveller frist time in this part of the world already done africa and asia, wanting to travel to poland krakow, germany munich, berlin, austria vienna and have as silly as it sounds found slovenia for its outdoor activities i have a month to get from athens to amsterdam, has anyone got any recommendations of a good itiniary ....they more active the better as i white water raft, skydive, hike, horse ride, run .... also love museums hence berlin, krakow and amsterdam, any help would be great! thanks Emma
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 2 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 3 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 4 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 5 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 6 European Cooking Secrets
- 7 RHK's Fall escape
- 8 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 9 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 10 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 11 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 12 Verona or Athens?
- 13 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 14 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 15 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 16 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 17 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 18 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 19 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 20 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 21 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 22 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 23 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 24 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 25 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.