im a 27yr old solo traveller frist time in this part of the world already done africa and asia, wanting to travel to poland krakow, germany munich, berlin, austria vienna and have as silly as it sounds found slovenia for its outdoor activities i have a month to get from athens to amsterdam, has anyone got any recommendations of a good itiniary ....they more active the better as i white water raft, skydive, hike, horse ride, run .... also love museums hence berlin, krakow and amsterdam, any help would be great! thanks Emma
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist:: Skype Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:844:291 :6706 Skype 24*7
- 2 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 3 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 4 First visit to London
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 7 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 8 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 9 Paris advice with kids
- 10 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 11 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 12 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 13 alcazar question and seville advice
- 14 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 15 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 16 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 17 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 18 Amsterdam highlights
- 19 Villa in Italy
- 20 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 21 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 22 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 23 Paris travel help
- 24 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 25 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets