im a 27yr old solo traveller frist time in this part of the world already done africa and asia, wanting to travel to poland krakow, germany munich, berlin, austria vienna and have as silly as it sounds found slovenia for its outdoor activities i have a month to get from athens to amsterdam, has anyone got any recommendations of a good itiniary ....they more active the better as i white water raft, skydive, hike, horse ride, run .... also love museums hence berlin, krakow and amsterdam, any help would be great! thanks Emma
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 2 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 3 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 4 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 5 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 6 Tuscany Country Side OR Swiss Alps on bernina express in 1 day
- 7 Spanish air controllers strikes in June 2015
- 8 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 9 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 10 Todi as a stopover?
- 11 Day Trip from London
- 12 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 13 Provence Restaurant Suggestions
- 14 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 15 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 16 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 17 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 18 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 19 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 20 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 21 Vacationing alone in Paris, Switzerland, Croatia and Russia 2016
- 22 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 23 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 24 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 25 London, Berchtgaden and??