im a 27yr old solo traveller frist time in this part of the world already done africa and asia, wanting to travel to poland krakow, germany munich, berlin, austria vienna and have as silly as it sounds found slovenia for its outdoor activities i have a month to get from athens to amsterdam, has anyone got any recommendations of a good itiniary ....they more active the better as i white water raft, skydive, hike, horse ride, run .... also love museums hence berlin, krakow and amsterdam, any help would be great! thanks Emma
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Ferry Help
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 4 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 5 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 6 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 getting to CDG
- 9 Ireland hotel questions
- 10 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 11 Ireland travel passport question
- 12 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 13 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 14 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 15 Switzerland in November?
- 16 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 17 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 18 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 19 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 20 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 21 Barcelona cooking classes
- 22 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 25 4 days itinerary for France