Looking to stay in London in a flat (modest studio or one bedroom) for 30 days in a location that has good transportation options. What areas would you focus on? Can you find one for $3000 a month or is that dreaming? What rental companies would you recommend?
A London Flat for 30 Days
- 1 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 2 Driving in Genoa
- 3 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 4 Planning my trip to Italy
- 5 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 6 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 7 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 8 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 9 Istanbul Hotels
- 10 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 11 Serbia photo gallery - Belgrade - Novi Sad
- 12 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 13 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 14 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 15 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 16 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 17 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 18 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 19 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 20 East coast trains
- 21 Photos from northern Italy: Venice, Lake Garda, Lake Como
- 22 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 23 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 24 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 25 Car Rental Locations