We are travelling around France and as part of the trip we are going to the Dordogne area for one week. We want to stay in the same place for 7 nights.
We are still deciding where is the best place to based ourselves. We have 2 young children so would prefer not to do a lot of driving around.
Our interest are pretty villages,markets and just nice places to relax.
We have narrow it down to 2 places:
Aubas very close to Montignac
Castelnaud-la-Chapelle / Beynac
Happy to consider other options.
Many thanks in advace
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 5 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 7 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 8 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 9 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 10 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 11 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 12 Camogli and surrounds
- 13 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 14 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 15 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 18 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 19 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 20 Shorts in South of France?
- 21 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 22 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 23 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 24 Route des Vins
- 25 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?