We are travelling around France and as part of the trip we are going to the Dordogne area for one week. We want to stay in the same place for 7 nights.
We are still deciding where is the best place to based ourselves. We have 2 young children so would prefer not to do a lot of driving around.
Our interest are pretty villages,markets and just nice places to relax.
We have narrow it down to 2 places:
Aubas very close to Montignac
Castelnaud-la-Chapelle / Beynac
Happy to consider other options.
Many thanks in advace
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 2 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 3 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 4 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 5 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 6 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 7 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 8 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 10 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 11 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 12 Iceland Day 5
- 13 Holland/France/Spain
- 14 Scotland Trip
- 15 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 16 Montenegro in September
- 17 3 week stay in Scotland
- 18 Paris, France
- 19 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 20 sfo to europe
- 21 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 24 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 25 What one thing in Paris?