We are travelling around France and as part of the trip we are going to the Dordogne area for one week. We want to stay in the same place for 7 nights.
We are still deciding where is the best place to based ourselves. We have 2 young children so would prefer not to do a lot of driving around.
Our interest are pretty villages,markets and just nice places to relax.
We have narrow it down to 2 places:
Aubas very close to Montignac
Castelnaud-la-Chapelle / Beynac
Happy to consider other options.
Many thanks in advace
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 2 Camino Redux
- 3 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 4 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 5 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 6 Barcelona Hair Salon
- 7 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 8 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 9 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 10 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 11 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 12 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 13 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 14 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 15 Trans-Siberia Train
- 16 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 17 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 18 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 19 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 20 A week driving in Bavaria
- 21 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 22 7 day Italy itinerary and storing luggage in train station
- 23 PLITVICE LAKES
- 24 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 25 help in planning itinerary to UK