We are travelling around France and as part of the trip we are going to the Dordogne area for one week. We want to stay in the same place for 7 nights.
We are still deciding where is the best place to based ourselves. We have 2 young children so would prefer not to do a lot of driving around.
Our interest are pretty villages,markets and just nice places to relax.
We have narrow it down to 2 places:
Aubas very close to Montignac
Castelnaud-la-Chapelle / Beynac
Happy to consider other options.
Many thanks in advace
A little help needed for Dordogne area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel Wallet: Around the Waist or Neck?
- 2 Wallet Stolen in Granada - Lessons Learned
- 3 hikes close to Interlaken without a wallet? (or maybe just a thin one!)
- 4 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 5 Paris: psst....Someone who's just been in WInter, tell me: boots and handbags
- 6 Clear Plastic Handbags..We have to use them at work so...
- 7 Gucci Handbags in Rome
- 8 Vatican Museum Tour and Handbags/Backpacks
- 9 PARIS: scarlett - what about the handbags???
- 10 Ladies- Travel Handbags?
- 11 Hand made leather handbags in Venice - Trinny & Susannah recommendation
- 12 Shopping for YSL/ LV Handbags
- 13 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 14 Paris Handbags
- 15 Which designer handbags come out in Europe before hitting the States?
- 16 VAT in Greece>>Athen (Purchasing of handbags as Tourist)
- 17 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 18 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 19 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 20 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 21 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 22 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 23 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 24 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 25 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?