We are travelling around France and as part of the trip we are going to the Dordogne area for one week. We want to stay in the same place for 7 nights.
We are still deciding where is the best place to based ourselves. We have 2 young children so would prefer not to do a lot of driving around.
Our interest are pretty villages,markets and just nice places to relax.
We have narrow it down to 2 places:
Aubas very close to Montignac
Castelnaud-la-Chapelle / Beynac
Happy to consider other options.
Many thanks in advace
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What tips can you give about packing?
- 2 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 5 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 6 Cordoba Overnight?
- 7 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 8 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 9 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 10 How the kids age calculated
- 11 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 12 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 13 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 14 Firt time VISA applicant
- 15 Uffizi Phone Number
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 Aix Provence
- 19 Sintra
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 24 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 25 Murren to Prague