We are travelling around France and as part of the trip we are going to the Dordogne area for one week. We want to stay in the same place for 7 nights.
We are still deciding where is the best place to based ourselves. We have 2 young children so would prefer not to do a lot of driving around.
Our interest are pretty villages,markets and just nice places to relax.
We have narrow it down to 2 places:
Aubas very close to Montignac
Castelnaud-la-Chapelle / Beynac
Happy to consider other options.
Many thanks in advace
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam vs. France
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Ireland ToDo
- 4 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 5 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 6 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 7 Greece Itinerary
- 8 European Championship
- 9 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 10 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 11 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 12 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 13 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 14 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 15 1 week in Malaga
- 16 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 17 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 18 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 19 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 20 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 21 Norway Itinerary
- 22 Two weeks in Athens and Cyclades
- 23 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 24 Amsterdam Hotel
- 25 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end