We visited Barcelona recently and stayed in Sitges, taking the train in and out. Is this a viable option for Madrid? We arrive Madrid on 30 April and depart for Mallorca on 4 May, adequate time for Madrid or too much? I'm 75, my wife 66 so the "night life" is not a factor. On Mallorca we're doing a 7 day self-guided bike tour and doing a couple days in El Arenal, commuting into Palma, suggestions appreciated.
A hotel in Madrid or commute
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 2 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 3 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 4 Dresden Train Station
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 9 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 12 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 13 London for Christmas
- 14 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 River cruises
- 16 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 19 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 20 More help with housing in Puglia
- 21 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 22 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 23 7 days in Andalucia
- 24 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 25 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain