We visited Barcelona recently and stayed in Sitges, taking the train in and out. Is this a viable option for Madrid? We arrive Madrid on 30 April and depart for Mallorca on 4 May, adequate time for Madrid or too much? I'm 75, my wife 66 so the "night life" is not a factor. On Mallorca we're doing a 7 day self-guided bike tour and doing a couple days in El Arenal, commuting into Palma, suggestions appreciated.
A hotel in Madrid or commute
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 2 7 days in Greece
- 3 Estonia Amber
- 4 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 5 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 6 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 7 Day trip on the Rhine
- 8 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 11 Paris in April?
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 Flam, Norway railway
- 14 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 15 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 16 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 17 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 18 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 19 Sicily Suggetions
- 20 He said , she said
- 21 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 22 car rental companies Italy
- 23 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 24 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 25 quiet hotel in Rome?