We visited Barcelona recently and stayed in Sitges, taking the train in and out. Is this a viable option for Madrid? We arrive Madrid on 30 April and depart for Mallorca on 4 May, adequate time for Madrid or too much? I'm 75, my wife 66 so the "night life" is not a factor. On Mallorca we're doing a 7 day self-guided bike tour and doing a couple days in El Arenal, commuting into Palma, suggestions appreciated.
A hotel in Madrid or commute
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small group for Colosseum
- 2 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 3 London visit
- 4 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 7 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 8 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 9 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 10 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 11 men's shoes spain
- 12 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 13 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 14 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 15 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 16 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 17 21 Days in Central Europe
- 18 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 19 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 20 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 21 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 22 Your thoughts on location of apt in Cimiez area of Nice, France,
- 23 Three days in Spain
- 24 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 25 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online