I was asked to write down something about Finland and Finnish people. Here you go, then.
A Finnish living
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Use of a Schwab Bank ATM Card in France
- 2 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 3 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 4 COSMOS Tour- 9 day Irish Explorer
- 5 German Wings
- 6 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 7 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 8 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 11 In Paris on my own
- 12 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 13 Bologna Restaurants
- 14 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 15 Spain in 17 days
- 16 Croatia
- 17 Malaga article
- 18 Booking Engines You trust?
- 19 Budapest Favorites
- 20 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 21 Our first trip to Europe
- 22 Buying Italian train tickets online
- 23 Please Help with Destination City In Belgium
- 24 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 25 2 week Europe trip adivce