In June, my two daughters and I will be visiting the south and west of Ireland. I can't begin to tell you how excited we are, but I have some things I am clueless about and seek help from those of you in the know:
1) I assume I need to get an electrical adapter, is Ireland fully on the type G (as used in the UK)? Do I need voltage adapters?
2) How's the bug population? Do I need to pack bug repellent?
3) Will my DVD's work or are there specific regions that they work in?
4) The only cell phone I have is from work. Should I leave it home and buy a prepaid? I certainly don't want to wrack up huge fees for my employer. I don't need to make calls, it's more for emergency or calling ahead to where we are staying.
Thanks for any help.
A Few Misc Questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 5 Seaside island village in Greece
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 7 days in Greece
- 10 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 11 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 12 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 13 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Spain itineraries
- 16 Itinerary Help!
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 19 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 20 Scotland
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 22 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 23 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 24 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Ireland with a Northern Twist