In June, my two daughters and I will be visiting the south and west of Ireland. I can't begin to tell you how excited we are, but I have some things I am clueless about and seek help from those of you in the know:
1) I assume I need to get an electrical adapter, is Ireland fully on the type G (as used in the UK)? Do I need voltage adapters?
2) How's the bug population? Do I need to pack bug repellent?
3) Will my DVD's work or are there specific regions that they work in?
4) The only cell phone I have is from work. Should I leave it home and buy a prepaid? I certainly don't want to wrack up huge fees for my employer. I don't need to make calls, it's more for emergency or calling ahead to where we are staying.
Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Can't walk far. Where should we stay.
- 2 what to do in florence
- 3 Buy back lease program?
- 4 10 days in spain
- 5 Considering change in Mid-Italy itinerary
- 6 Rome Walking Guide
- 7 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 8 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 9 Our first trip to Europe
- 10 Munich to Milan via train
- 11 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 12 Suggestions for travel to Florence and Italy in October/November
- 13 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 14 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 15 Travel in England and Scotland
- 16 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 17 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 18 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 19 What train pass for Paris?
- 20 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 21 Bahn.de rail travel in Germany
- 22 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 23 Getting from Venice airport to Venice train station:how long?
- 24 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 25 Georges - Pompidou center