In June, my two daughters and I will be visiting the south and west of Ireland. I can't begin to tell you how excited we are, but I have some things I am clueless about and seek help from those of you in the know:
1) I assume I need to get an electrical adapter, is Ireland fully on the type G (as used in the UK)? Do I need voltage adapters?
2) How's the bug population? Do I need to pack bug repellent?
3) Will my DVD's work or are there specific regions that they work in?
4) The only cell phone I have is from work. Should I leave it home and buy a prepaid? I certainly don't want to wrack up huge fees for my employer. I don't need to make calls, it's more for emergency or calling ahead to where we are staying.
Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 분석 사이트 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Avoid Europcar!
- 3 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 4 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 5 quickest way to Prague
- 6 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 7 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 8 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 9 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 10 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 12 16 days in France and Italy
- 13 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 14 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 15 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 16 Amsterdam
- 17 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 18 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 19 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 20 Train / Calabria
- 21 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 22 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 23 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 24 Paris for children
- 25 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?