In June, my two daughters and I will be visiting the south and west of Ireland. I can't begin to tell you how excited we are, but I have some things I am clueless about and seek help from those of you in the know:
1) I assume I need to get an electrical adapter, is Ireland fully on the type G (as used in the UK)? Do I need voltage adapters?
2) How's the bug population? Do I need to pack bug repellent?
3) Will my DVD's work or are there specific regions that they work in?
4) The only cell phone I have is from work. Should I leave it home and buy a prepaid? I certainly don't want to wrack up huge fees for my employer. I don't need to make calls, it's more for emergency or calling ahead to where we are staying.
Thanks for any help.
A Few Misc Questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 2 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 3 Welcome
- 4 Prague - Tram #22
- 5 hotels in Seville
- 6 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 7 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 8 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 9 Day trip from London to Paris
- 10 Three days in Spain
- 11 Location of hotel in Rome
- 12 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 13 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 14 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 15 Need advice for this
- 16 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 17 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 18 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 19 one last portugal car rental question
- 20 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 21 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 22 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 23 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 24 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium