In June, my two daughters and I will be visiting the south and west of Ireland. I can't begin to tell you how excited we are, but I have some things I am clueless about and seek help from those of you in the know:
1) I assume I need to get an electrical adapter, is Ireland fully on the type G (as used in the UK)? Do I need voltage adapters?
2) How's the bug population? Do I need to pack bug repellent?
3) Will my DVD's work or are there specific regions that they work in?
4) The only cell phone I have is from work. Should I leave it home and buy a prepaid? I certainly don't want to wrack up huge fees for my employer. I don't need to make calls, it's more for emergency or calling ahead to where we are staying.
Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris dinner cruises...best of the best if there is such a thing
- 2 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 3 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 4 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 5 Austria
- 6 Train Help
- 7 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 8 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 9 Charles Degaulle question
- 10 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 11 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 12 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 13 12 days in Austria
- 14 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 15 Amsterdam in August
- 16 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 17 Pompeii luggage storage
- 18 Croatia Itinerary Advice - Thank you!
- 19 What about Basque Country?
- 20 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 21 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 22 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 23 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 24 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 25 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...