In June, my two daughters and I will be visiting the south and west of Ireland. I can't begin to tell you how excited we are, but I have some things I am clueless about and seek help from those of you in the know:
1) I assume I need to get an electrical adapter, is Ireland fully on the type G (as used in the UK)? Do I need voltage adapters?
2) How's the bug population? Do I need to pack bug repellent?
3) Will my DVD's work or are there specific regions that they work in?
4) The only cell phone I have is from work. Should I leave it home and buy a prepaid? I certainly don't want to wrack up huge fees for my employer. I don't need to make calls, it's more for emergency or calling ahead to where we are staying.
Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임예시 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 3 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 4 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 5 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 6 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 7 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 8 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 9 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 10 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 11 seat reservations
- 12 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 13 Italy in a week
- 14 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 15 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 16 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 17 Germany-Car or Train
- 18 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 19 SURPRISE TRIP
- 20 Jewish Vienna
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Reaching the Lake District
- 23 Positano Hotel in September
- 24 Scotland itinerary advice
- 25 Brussels flower tapestry