I'm flying into Munich next Tuesday morning and will be staying that evening in Salzburg. I've never been to Munich and thought I'd take the S-Bahn into the city, drop my bags at the train station, and wander around the center of town for a few hours before catching a train on to Salzburg. I have Rick Steves' walking tour, which looks like I can do in a short time. Is this really worth doing? Anything else you'd recommend for a quick afternoon tour of Munich?
A few hours in Munich - just walk around the center?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Estonia Amber
- 2 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 3 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 4 What are the best places to see in England
- 5 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 6 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 7 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 8 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 9 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 10 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 11 Heli Tour
- 12 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 13 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 14 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 15 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 16 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 17 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 18 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 19 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 21 Tight Planning?
- 22 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 23 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 24 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 25 Travel with Teens