My best friend and I will be traveling next summer (late June) and our flight from Greece to Israel might include a 12 hour layover in Larnaca. Any ideas on what we might be able to do there? We'd be arriving around 8am, so a half-day tour or some such might be good. Thanks!
A few hours in Larnaca
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 2 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 3 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 4 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 5 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 6 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 7 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 8 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 9 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 10 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 11 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 12 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 13 Scotland day tour
- 14 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 15 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 16 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 17 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 18 International driving permit required in France?
- 19 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 20 Tour Company in Russia
- 21 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 22 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 23 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 24 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 25 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS