I'm heading to Greece for a sailing trip. We arrive early Saturday morning, but don't meet our boat until 6pm in the evening. I was thinking of finding a hotel where we can leave our bags, so we can then take a quick spin of the sights before heading out to sea.
In NYC, many/most hotels will hold your bags, even if you're not staying there, but Athens is new to me. Any intel on how (and where) to execute to make this easy/fun would be great.
I promise to repay any kindness with a trip report and great snaps!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vigo Spain????
- 2 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 3 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 4 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 5 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 6 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 7 Paris in August
- 8 SURPRISE TRIP
- 9 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 10 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 11 Visiting Zurich
- 12 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 13 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 14 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 15 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 16 Andalucia Spain
- 17 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 18 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 19 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 21 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 22 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 23 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 24 Help with Spain Itinerary
- 25 Spain, Portugal trip planning