I'm heading to Greece for a sailing trip. We arrive early Saturday morning, but don't meet our boat until 6pm in the evening. I was thinking of finding a hotel where we can leave our bags, so we can then take a quick spin of the sights before heading out to sea.
In NYC, many/most hotels will hold your bags, even if you're not staying there, but Athens is new to me. Any intel on how (and where) to execute to make this easy/fun would be great.
I promise to repay any kindness with a trip report and great snaps!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 2 Barcelona cooking classes
- 3 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 4 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 5 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 6 CDG airport and connection time
- 7 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 8 car for four adults and four bikes
- 9 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 10 4 days itinerary for France
- 11 French restaurants
- 12 Switzerland
- 13 If you had to choose one......
- 14 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 18 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 19 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 20 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 21 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 22 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 25 family holiday Rome&Venice