I'm toying with the idea of taking a short holiday this March (around 4-10). since I don't have much time (and budget) I probably won't go further than Europe (I live in Israel). the obvious issue is the weather. winter in Europe is waay colder than here in Israel so I'm wondering if it's even a good idea and what my possibilities are.
unfortunately this is the only time I can go. I have about a week between the last exam and the next semester (I'm a student).
I haven't seen much of Europe. been to Paris, London, Berlin and Switzerland. I'm not sure if I'm into big cities right now but since weather doesn't really allow nature trip this time of year (or am I wrong?) I might have to settle for a city trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 8 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 9 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 10 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 11 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 12 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 13 5 Days in Switzerland
- 14 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 15 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 16 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 17 International Flight Question
- 18 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 19 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 20 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 23 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 24 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 25 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?