I'm toying with the idea of taking a short holiday this March (around 4-10). since I don't have much time (and budget) I probably won't go further than Europe (I live in Israel). the obvious issue is the weather. winter in Europe is waay colder than here in Israel so I'm wondering if it's even a good idea and what my possibilities are.
unfortunately this is the only time I can go. I have about a week between the last exam and the next semester (I'm a student).
I haven't seen much of Europe. been to Paris, London, Berlin and Switzerland. I'm not sure if I'm into big cities right now but since weather doesn't really allow nature trip this time of year (or am I wrong?) I might have to settle for a city trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting around London
- 2 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 3 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 6 Train travel to and from Paris
- 7 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 8 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 9 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 10 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 11 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 12 Traveling in Belgium
- 13 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 14 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 15 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 16 Whistle stop family road trip
- 17 Ischia-Thermal Pools
- 18 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 19 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 20 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 21 Cascais Day Trip - Sunday or Monday?
- 22 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 23 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 24 Valencia Spain
- 25 Language to use in Belgium