I'm toying with the idea of taking a short holiday this March (around 4-10). since I don't have much time (and budget) I probably won't go further than Europe (I live in Israel). the obvious issue is the weather. winter in Europe is waay colder than here in Israel so I'm wondering if it's even a good idea and what my possibilities are.
unfortunately this is the only time I can go. I have about a week between the last exam and the next semester (I'm a student).
I haven't seen much of Europe. been to Paris, London, Berlin and Switzerland. I'm not sure if I'm into big cities right now but since weather doesn't really allow nature trip this time of year (or am I wrong?) I might have to settle for a city trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help please
- 2 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 3 Perugia
- 4 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 5 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 6 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 7 St Denis Cathedral
- 8 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 9 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 10 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 13 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 14 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 15 CDG much improved
- 16 Praiano
- 17 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 18 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 19 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 20 Norway fjord
- 21 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 22 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 23 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed