I'm toying with the idea of taking a short holiday this March (around 4-10). since I don't have much time (and budget) I probably won't go further than Europe (I live in Israel). the obvious issue is the weather. winter in Europe is waay colder than here in Israel so I'm wondering if it's even a good idea and what my possibilities are.
unfortunately this is the only time I can go. I have about a week between the last exam and the next semester (I'm a student).
I haven't seen much of Europe. been to Paris, London, Berlin and Switzerland. I'm not sure if I'm into big cities right now but since weather doesn't really allow nature trip this time of year (or am I wrong?) I might have to settle for a city trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 2 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 3 If you had to choose one......
- 4 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 5 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 6 Driving in Italy?
- 7 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 8 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 9 Croatia trip Planning
- 10 House Hunting in France
- 11 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 12 So much to do, so little time!
- 13 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 14 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 15 English Countryside
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 18 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 19 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 20 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 21 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 22 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 23 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 24 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 25 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov