I'm toying with the idea of taking a short holiday this March (around 4-10). since I don't have much time (and budget) I probably won't go further than Europe (I live in Israel). the obvious issue is the weather. winter in Europe is waay colder than here in Israel so I'm wondering if it's even a good idea and what my possibilities are.
unfortunately this is the only time I can go. I have about a week between the last exam and the next semester (I'm a student).
I haven't seen much of Europe. been to Paris, London, Berlin and Switzerland. I'm not sure if I'm into big cities right now but since weather doesn't really allow nature trip this time of year (or am I wrong?) I might have to settle for a city trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 2 Threat Level in UK
- 3 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 4 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 5 3 nights in Madrid
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 8 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 9 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 10 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 11 Graz in January
- 12 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 13 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 14 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 15 Itinery help Crete
- 16 London Hotel - Different Request
- 17 Iceland trip report!
- 18 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 19 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 20 Sun loungers and parasols
- 21 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 22 Malaga Spain
- 23 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 24 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 25 Help with Scotland Itinerary