13 to16 may
I'd been to Amsterdam several times over the last couple of years as our daughter was living there. This time I went with a friend who had not been there before. Arriving at Schipol on a warm Sunday afternoon we waited for the bus <stop A) right outside Arrivals. The bus took us to Museumplein and our accommodation was a five min walk from bus stop. Stayed at B&B Alexander, with the delightful Janneke Bartlema ( Alexander Boerstraat 15)
day one Blue Boat cruise of the canals and walked around the flower market, Waterlloplein etc ending up act DE JAREN for a meal
Day2 per booked tour of Anne Frank Huis. Walk arounbdb Jordaan
Day 3 van gogh museum
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Camino Redux
- 2 Rome For 2 days
- 3 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 4 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 5 The highlands
- 6 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 7 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 8 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 9 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 10 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 11 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 12 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 13 Best way to see Croatia?
- 14 Vienna to Bratislava
- 15 Amalie/Rome
- 16 *Help!* Puglia vs Sicily vs Amalfi Coast?
- 17 Venice at Christmas
- 18 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 19 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 20 Berlin to Barcelona
- 21 countries to visit in October and November
- 22 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 23 Montpellier to Arles
- 24 Parma and Matova/Mantua - car rental
- 25 Hotels in St Germain Paris