13 to16 may
I'd been to Amsterdam several times over the last couple of years as our daughter was living there. This time I went with a friend who had not been there before. Arriving at Schipol on a warm Sunday afternoon we waited for the bus <stop A) right outside Arrivals. The bus took us to Museumplein and our accommodation was a five min walk from bus stop. Stayed at B&B Alexander, with the delightful Janneke Bartlema ( Alexander Boerstraat 15)
day one Blue Boat cruise of the canals and walked around the flower market, Waterlloplein etc ending up act DE JAREN for a meal
Day2 per booked tour of Anne Frank Huis. Walk arounbdb Jordaan
Day 3 van gogh museum
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 2 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 3 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 4 Skye to Edinburgh
- 5 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 6 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 7 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 8 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 9 Flat in London
- 10 Trip to Rome
- 11 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 12 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 13 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 14 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 15 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 16 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 17 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 18 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 19 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 20 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 21 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 22 One night in Rome
- 23 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 24 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 25 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162