13 to16 may
I'd been to Amsterdam several times over the last couple of years as our daughter was living there. This time I went with a friend who had not been there before. Arriving at Schipol on a warm Sunday afternoon we waited for the bus <stop A) right outside Arrivals. The bus took us to Museumplein and our accommodation was a five min walk from bus stop. Stayed at B&B Alexander, with the delightful Janneke Bartlema ( Alexander Boerstraat 15)
day one Blue Boat cruise of the canals and walked around the flower market, Waterlloplein etc ending up act DE JAREN for a meal
Day2 per booked tour of Anne Frank Huis. Walk arounbdb Jordaan
Day 3 van gogh museum
A few days in Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eleanor's Pages
- 2 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 3 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 4 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 5 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 6 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 7 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 8 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 9 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 10 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 11 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 12 Internet or travel agent?
- 13 Paris and where else?
- 14 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 15 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 16 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 17 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 18 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 19 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 20 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 21 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 22 Christmas windows in Paris
- 23 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 24 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 25 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas