13 to16 may
I'd been to Amsterdam several times over the last couple of years as our daughter was living there. This time I went with a friend who had not been there before. Arriving at Schipol on a warm Sunday afternoon we waited for the bus <stop A) right outside Arrivals. The bus took us to Museumplein and our accommodation was a five min walk from bus stop. Stayed at B&B Alexander, with the delightful Janneke Bartlema ( Alexander Boerstraat 15)
day one Blue Boat cruise of the canals and walked around the flower market, Waterlloplein etc ending up act DE JAREN for a meal
Day2 per booked tour of Anne Frank Huis. Walk arounbdb Jordaan
Day 3 van gogh museum
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My 60th birthday surprises
- 2 Beaune looking for accommodation suggestions
- 3 20 Days in Europe
- 4 4 days in switzerland
- 5 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 6 Bean need accommodation suggestions
- 7 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 8 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 9 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 10 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 11 European Cooking Secrets
- 12 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 15 March in Amsterdam 1 week spring break
- 16 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 17 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 18 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 19 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 20 Help with first time trip with family
- 21 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 22 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 23 Verona or Athens?
- 24 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 25 Spain car rental questions