13 to16 may
I'd been to Amsterdam several times over the last couple of years as our daughter was living there. This time I went with a friend who had not been there before. Arriving at Schipol on a warm Sunday afternoon we waited for the bus <stop A) right outside Arrivals. The bus took us to Museumplein and our accommodation was a five min walk from bus stop. Stayed at B&B Alexander, with the delightful Janneke Bartlema ( Alexander Boerstraat 15)
day one Blue Boat cruise of the canals and walked around the flower market, Waterlloplein etc ending up act DE JAREN for a meal
Day2 per booked tour of Anne Frank Huis. Walk arounbdb Jordaan
Day 3 van gogh museum
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 2 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 3 Iceland car rental agencies
- 4 Ludwig Castles
- 5 London with Teens Trip Report
- 6 Best Viking Sites
- 7 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 8 Ex-pats with young kids
- 9 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 10 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 11 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 12 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 13 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 14 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 15 Hotels in Turin
- 16 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 17 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 18 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 19 Help on ancient history route
- 20 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 21 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 22 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 23 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?