13 to16 may
I'd been to Amsterdam several times over the last couple of years as our daughter was living there. This time I went with a friend who had not been there before. Arriving at Schipol on a warm Sunday afternoon we waited for the bus <stop A) right outside Arrivals. The bus took us to Museumplein and our accommodation was a five min walk from bus stop. Stayed at B&B Alexander, with the delightful Janneke Bartlema ( Alexander Boerstraat 15)
day one Blue Boat cruise of the canals and walked around the flower market, Waterlloplein etc ending up act DE JAREN for a meal
Day2 per booked tour of Anne Frank Huis. Walk arounbdb Jordaan
Day 3 van gogh museum
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 2 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 3 Duttfrisuren. Straighten your face visually
- 4 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 5 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 6 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 7 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 8 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 9 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 10 Venice to Croatia
- 11 Venice: Venice: Guided tour for Doge's Palace or Church?
- 12 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 13 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 14 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 15 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 16 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 17 Istanbul
- 18 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 19 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 20 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 21 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 22 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 23 Day bike ride from Weissenkirchen to Melk
- 24 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 25 Amsterdam in August