13 to16 may
I'd been to Amsterdam several times over the last couple of years as our daughter was living there. This time I went with a friend who had not been there before. Arriving at Schipol on a warm Sunday afternoon we waited for the bus <stop A) right outside Arrivals. The bus took us to Museumplein and our accommodation was a five min walk from bus stop. Stayed at B&B Alexander, with the delightful Janneke Bartlema ( Alexander Boerstraat 15)
day one Blue Boat cruise of the canals and walked around the flower market, Waterlloplein etc ending up act DE JAREN for a meal
Day2 per booked tour of Anne Frank Huis. Walk arounbdb Jordaan
Day 3 van gogh museum
A few days in Amsterdam
- 1 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
- 2 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 3 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 4 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 5 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 6 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 7 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 8 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 9 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 10 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 11 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 12 Connection in Newark EWR
- 13 Battlefield Tour
- 14 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 15 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 16 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 17 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 18 5 days in Ireland, what can I fit in?!
- 19 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 20 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 21 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 22 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 23 Edinburgh
- 24 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 25 Refining London and Scotland