13 to16 may
I'd been to Amsterdam several times over the last couple of years as our daughter was living there. This time I went with a friend who had not been there before. Arriving at Schipol on a warm Sunday afternoon we waited for the bus <stop A) right outside Arrivals. The bus took us to Museumplein and our accommodation was a five min walk from bus stop. Stayed at B&B Alexander, with the delightful Janneke Bartlema ( Alexander Boerstraat 15)
day one Blue Boat cruise of the canals and walked around the flower market, Waterlloplein etc ending up act DE JAREN for a meal
Day2 per booked tour of Anne Frank Huis. Walk arounbdb Jordaan
Day 3 van gogh museum
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 2 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 3 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 4 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 5 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 6 Frankfurt, Germany hotels
- 7 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 8 Athens to Delphi to Meteora to Thessalonki
- 9 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 10 Running of the Bulls 2016
- 11 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 12 Spanish air controllers strikes in June 2015
- 13 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 14 Rental car in Italy
- 15 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!
- 16 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 17 Changes in security at Schiphol
- 18 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 19 Ideas for 5 Nights in Wengen and 3 nights in Lucerne
- 20 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 21 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 22 Switzerland 5 days
- 23 Sardinia- Cala Gonone lodging
- 24 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 25 Driver from Rome Fiumincio Airport to Ostia