13 to16 may
I'd been to Amsterdam several times over the last couple of years as our daughter was living there. This time I went with a friend who had not been there before. Arriving at Schipol on a warm Sunday afternoon we waited for the bus <stop A) right outside Arrivals. The bus took us to Museumplein and our accommodation was a five min walk from bus stop. Stayed at B&B Alexander, with the delightful Janneke Bartlema ( Alexander Boerstraat 15)
day one Blue Boat cruise of the canals and walked around the flower market, Waterlloplein etc ending up act DE JAREN for a meal
Day2 per booked tour of Anne Frank Huis. Walk arounbdb Jordaan
Day 3 van gogh museum
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 2 20 free days of Europe
- 3 Walking Scotland
- 4 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 5 Train Ticket Help
- 6 Bordeaux TRIP
- 7 tablet
- 8 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 9 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 10 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 11 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 12 Planning Advice!
- 13 Adaptors for Belgium
- 14 Germany and Austria trip report
- 15 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 16 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 17 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 18 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 19 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 20 Home base for a month in France?
- 21 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 22 Greece in 15 Days
- 23 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 24 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 25 Norway holiday locations