We land in Rome in the morning and have a few days before we are booked in Venice. After a few days in Venice, we spend a week in Sardinia and then back to Rome for 3 days before flying out.
My hope is that we could land in Rome in the morning and get a train to someplace between Rome and Venice and use that as a home base for a couple of days, since we will be back in Rome at the end of the trip.
I've been to Rome, Venice and Florence- but it's been 30 years!
- how hard will it be to arrive at 9 am in Rome and realistically get someplace else that same day (travel exhaustion and all). Florence, Orvieto, etc.?
- We land on Friday morning, 25 of May and head to Venice on Sunday- so really only 2 days.
- Also open to just heading to Rome, but just haven't found that special place that speaks to us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 2 길동오피 아달 길동건마 www.adal.ml 길동휴게텔 길동마사지 길동키스방
- 3 구의오피 아찔한 달리기 www.adal.ml 구의건마 구의휴게텔 구의마사지 구의키스방
- 4 창동오피<창동건마 아 달<창동휴게텔 www.adal.ml 창동마사지 창동키스방
- 5 May get together in Paris
- 6 Nafplio to Hydra
- 7 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 8 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 9 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 10 Self drive tour companies
- 11 info Faro & Algarve
- 12 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 13 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 14 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 15 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 16 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 17 Italian lakes
- 18 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 19 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 20 Spain and South of France
- 21 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 22 renting car with automatic transmission
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 25 Best place to view alps from Italy
A few days between landing in Rome and reservations in Venice