My husband and our adult son will spend a special 'father - son" long weekend in Bologna in April.
As this is my birthday gift to both of them I am busy gathering worthwhile information on the city. Culture, history and of course gastronomy are the major topics. I would very much appreciate any information on these subjects. Grazie mille for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 2 My Topic Title게임몽 #``ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้주_소=vtk17.COM.%//
- 3 스위피 //ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้홈-피=vtk17.COM.$//
- 4 마카오환율 //ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้홈-피=vtk17.COM.$//
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 마카오호텔 #``ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้주_소=vtk17.COM.%//
- 7 릴게임이란 ▣ 홈피:≫vtk15.com≪
- 8 Corfu
- 9 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 12 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 13 LIsbon
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 International Flight Question
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 17 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 18 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 19 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 20 Trip suggestion
- 21 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 22 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 23 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 24 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 25 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE