My husband and our adult son will spend a special 'father - son" long weekend in Bologna in April.
As this is my birthday gift to both of them I am busy gathering worthwhile information on the city. Culture, history and of course gastronomy are the major topics. I would very much appreciate any information on these subjects. Grazie mille for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 2 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 3 Do you travel with linen clothes?
- 4 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 5 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 8 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 Imbros Gorge
- 13 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 14 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 15 Bus from Budva to Kotor
- 16 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 17 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 18 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 19 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 20 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 21 How the kids age calculated
- 22 Help required with Itinerary
- 23 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 24 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 25 Slovenia & Croatia Itinerary Feedback