Does it use up a day of your Eurail Selectpass to travel on the Eurostar at passholder rates? Just wondering...
A Eurostar question...does it use up a day...
- 1 Do and don't, eating in France
- 2 Spain with kids
- 3 Places to visit from London
- 4 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 5 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 6 Meeting up at CDG
- 7 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 8 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 9 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 10 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 11 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 12 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 13 Paris Ticket t+
- 14 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 15 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 16 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 17 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 18 Getting the best our of Europe
- 19 best clubs in barcelona
- 20 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 21 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 22 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 23 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 24 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 25 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights