My friend and I are taking a cruise that ends in Marseille, France. We would like to rent a car or possibly a small motorhome type vehicle, (we have kids), and see as much of Europe as we can before returning to the States. We have approximately 17 days, but are flexible on our departure date. Our final destination will be London England and we would like to visit Italy, Germany and France and anything else that we can get in. More specifically Venice, Italy, someplace worth visiting in Germany, Paris, France and then London, England. Our current tentative itinerary is as follows:
Drive along the coast from Marseille to Florence then to Venice.
From there head toward Germany then cut across to Paris then to London.
Does anyone have any suggestions on what would be a worthwhile route on this road trip? We are completely flexible and this trip is mostly to provide our children with the opportunity to have great childhood memories they will never forget.
Thank you in advance for any advice you can give!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 방법 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 한국경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 3 한국경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 4 부산경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 5 토토총판 합니다 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 6 부산경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 7 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 8 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 9 credit and debit cards
- 10 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 11 Almalfi
- 12 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 13 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 14 Athens multi site pass
- 15 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 16 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 17 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 20 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 21 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 22 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 25 Train up the Jungfrau