My friend and I are taking a cruise that ends in Marseille, France. We would like to rent a car or possibly a small motorhome type vehicle, (we have kids), and see as much of Europe as we can before returning to the States. We have approximately 17 days, but are flexible on our departure date. Our final destination will be London England and we would like to visit Italy, Germany and France and anything else that we can get in. More specifically Venice, Italy, someplace worth visiting in Germany, Paris, France and then London, England. Our current tentative itinerary is as follows:
Drive along the coast from Marseille to Florence then to Venice.
From there head toward Germany then cut across to Paris then to London.
Does anyone have any suggestions on what would be a worthwhile route on this road trip? We are completely flexible and this trip is mostly to provide our children with the opportunity to have great childhood memories they will never forget.
Thank you in advance for any advice you can give!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When did an Italian postage stamp cost 0.52 euros
- 2 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 3 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 4 The DCC scam is spreading
- 5 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 6 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 7 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 8 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 9 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 10 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 11 Santorini to Naples Advice
- 12 Greece Travel Advice
- 13 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 14 Chateau Lynch-Bages near Bordeaux
- 15 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 16 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 17 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 18 Vineyards/wineries in Tuscany
- 19 GPS vs Google Maps
- 20 Brussels Airport
- 21 SOUTH OF FRANCE (PROVENCE)
- 22 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 23 help with 21 days-croatia
- 24 Shopping in Paris
- 25 London Paris