Check this out:
I am legally able to obtain a second US passport as confirmed by the US Department of State. Only through viable circumstances such as mine. There are not appointments at the consulate until Sep. 13th. While school abroad begins Sep. 2nd. This case, allows me to apply for a second US passport, with the validity of two years.
My plan and question:
I will travel to Segovia, Spain under my second US passport while my 10 year valid passport is being processed for a study visa. Allowing me to make it to classes on time. When the study visa is complete, I will have my mother FedEx it to me (before my allowable 90 days is up). OR I will return to the states to pick up my study visa, then go back to Spain to finish my school semester (If mailing is not allowed).
Is this clear to make out what I am trying to do? The Spanish consulate told me to email them, saying it sounded too complicated over the phone. In all respects, I believe its because I wasn't speaking in Spain Spanish to the gentlemen who answered the phone. I am asking my relative who is Hispanic to call and ask for me, in Spanish.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain, Portugal trip planning
- 2 Zadar or Sibenik
- 3 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 4 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Train travel to and from Paris
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 9 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 10 Driving in Italy
- 11 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 12 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 13 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 14 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 15 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 16 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 17 Use of Train Tickets
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 20 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 21 First Trip to Paris
- 22 Andalucia Spain
- 23 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 24 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 25 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
Check this out: