Check this out:
I am legally able to obtain a second US passport as confirmed by the US Department of State. Only through viable circumstances such as mine. There are not appointments at the consulate until Sep. 13th. While school abroad begins Sep. 2nd. This case, allows me to apply for a second US passport, with the validity of two years.
My plan and question:
I will travel to Segovia, Spain under my second US passport while my 10 year valid passport is being processed for a study visa. Allowing me to make it to classes on time. When the study visa is complete, I will have my mother FedEx it to me (before my allowable 90 days is up). OR I will return to the states to pick up my study visa, then go back to Spain to finish my school semester (If mailing is not allowed).
Is this clear to make out what I am trying to do? The Spanish consulate told me to email them, saying it sounded too complicated over the phone. In all respects, I believe its because I wasn't speaking in Spain Spanish to the gentlemen who answered the phone. I am asking my relative who is Hispanic to call and ask for me, in Spanish.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 2 First Solo Adventure
- 3 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 4 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 5 PARIS
- 6 Towns around Lucca
- 7 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 8 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 9 Airline to Rome
- 10 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 11 Georgia in 4 days
- 12 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Dublin Luggage storage
- 15 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 16 Croatia short sail trip
- 17 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 18 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 19 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 20 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 21 Alitala
- 22 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 23 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 24 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 25 Which Hotel in Rome
Check this out: