Check this out:
I am legally able to obtain a second US passport as confirmed by the US Department of State. Only through viable circumstances such as mine. There are not appointments at the consulate until Sep. 13th. While school abroad begins Sep. 2nd. This case, allows me to apply for a second US passport, with the validity of two years.
My plan and question:
I will travel to Segovia, Spain under my second US passport while my 10 year valid passport is being processed for a study visa. Allowing me to make it to classes on time. When the study visa is complete, I will have my mother FedEx it to me (before my allowable 90 days is up). OR I will return to the states to pick up my study visa, then go back to Spain to finish my school semester (If mailing is not allowed).
Is this clear to make out what I am trying to do? The Spanish consulate told me to email them, saying it sounded too complicated over the phone. In all respects, I believe its because I wasn't speaking in Spain Spanish to the gentlemen who answered the phone. I am asking my relative who is Hispanic to call and ask for me, in Spanish.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 2 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 3 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 4 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 5 Scotland itinerary help
- 6 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 7 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 8 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 9 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 10 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 11 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 12 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 13 Scotland
- 14 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 15 AMBOISE BALLOON RIDE !! out of this world
- 16 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 17 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 18 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 19 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 20 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 21 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 Edinbrugh
- 24 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 25 Swimming to Paris
Check this out: