Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A guide to Madrid
- 2 Making reservations in Italy
- 3 Best london location to stay?
- 4 Scotland and northern England
- 5 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 6 Renting an apt.
- 7 April in Madrid
- 8 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 9 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 10 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 11 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 12 Three 3 Day weekends in Ireland!
- 13 Chilling in Iceland (but not yet).
- 14 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 15 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 16 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 17 Best Tours of Europe
- 18 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 19 18 Days in Turkey
- 20 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 21 England, Paris itinerary help
- 22 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 23 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 24 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 25 northern Portugal