Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 5 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 6 Gift for French business associate
- 7 White Christmas
- 8 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 9 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 10 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 11 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 12 Scotland Votes "No"
- 13 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 14 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 15 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 16 Bodrum to instanbul
- 17 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 18 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 19 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 20 Italy tours
- 21 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 22 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 23 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 24 Globus Tours
- 25 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?