Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin to Armagh?
- 2 England and Scotland
- 3 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 4 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 5 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 6 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 7 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 8 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 9 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 10 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 11 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 12 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 13 Air pollution in Paris
- 14 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 15 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 16 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 17 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 18 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 19 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 20 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 21 France, Italy and Greec
- 22 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 25 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio