Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bath or Exeter
- 2 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 3 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 4 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 5 Lost in venice
- 6 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 7 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 8 air conditioning
- 9 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 10 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 11 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 12 Backpacking Europe with my Bestfriend (18yo f)
- 13 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 14 Where to stay between Galway & Killarney
- 15 Interlaken, hotel and day hikes
- 16 Barcelona Itinerary
- 17 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 18 Munich to Milan via train
- 19 Hotels in Barcelona
- 20 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 21 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 22 Germany Itinerary suggestions please
- 23 Self-driving in Iceland
- 24 Obtaining Swiss francs in Switzerland
- 25 Metro tickets in Paris
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti