Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 3 Dublin to Armagh?
- 4 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 5 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 6 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 7 England and Scotland
- 8 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 9 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 10 Air pollution in Paris
- 11 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 12 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 13 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 14 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 15 Naxos in May
- 16 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 17 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 18 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 19 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 20 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 21 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 22 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 23 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 24 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 25 rent phone and 3g wifi