Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne Itinerary
- 2 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 3 6 weeks in Tuscany-things to do
- 4 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 5 Izmir to Istanbul
- 6 Planning our Honeymoon
- 7 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 8 "Magnificent" video exhibit at Palazzo Vecchio in Florence
- 9 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 10 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 11 Andalucia to Madrid
- 12 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 13 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 14 Segovia Hotel
- 15 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 16 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 17 Confused ~ Pheasant Inn Lake District
- 18 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 19 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 20 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 21 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 22 Best way to get from Monterosso, Cinque Terre to Pisa Airport
- 23 Train/Subway Questions
- 24 Faro to Porto 5 days
- 25 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti