Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 2 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 3 London Open House Weekend and Moreton in Marsh
- 4 First European Vacation )
- 5 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?
- 6 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 7 Cars in France
- 8 Rovaniemi or Levi??
- 9 Bahn sales
- 10 Jakobsweg: Walking through Switzerland
- 11 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 12 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 13 Provence, Paris & London in April - 15 day trip
- 14 Greek island advice
- 15 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 16 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?
- 17 ATM near passport control in CDG terminal 2?
- 18 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation
- 19 Apartment recommendation to stay in Paris
- 20 Paris
- 21 Rome/Florence
- 22 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 23 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 24 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 25 Traveling around Lake Geneva
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti