Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast in October
- 2 Paris in black and white
- 3 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 4 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 5 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 6 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 7 Terrorism in Europe
- 8 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 9 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 10 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 11 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 12 Never To Return
- 13 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 14 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 15 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 eateries in Puglia
- 18 Rome to Amafi coast
- 19 How much luggage?????
- 20 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 21 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 22 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 24 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 25 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard