Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 2 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 3 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 4 Day Trip near Paris
- 5 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 6 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 7 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 8 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 9 St. Petersburg: 5 days / Itineray questions
- 10 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 11 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 12 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 13 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 14 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 15 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 16 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 17 Day trip suggestion from London
- 18 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 19 Lake Maggiore
- 20 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 21 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 22 Rome-Positano RT rental car/bus/train
- 23 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 24 Milan tours
- 25 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti