Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti
- 1 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 2 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 3 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 4 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 5 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 6 Train travel in Europe
- 7 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 10 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 Prague Main Train Station
- 13 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 14 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 15 When to visit Provence updated info
- 16 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 19 Itinerary Questions
- 20 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 21 Medieval Tallinn
- 22 Italian language schools
- 23 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 24 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 25 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!