Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 2 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 3 Short Trip in July
- 4 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 5 Greek Islands (small)
- 6 Campervan in Croatia
- 7 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 8 K-Day
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 Things to do in Brussels
- 11 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 12 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 13 UK Visa Help
- 14 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 15 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 16 Spain in December
- 17 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 18 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 19 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 20 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 21 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 22 Cell Phone Question
- 23 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti