Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tolls in VIENNA-BUDAPEST-ZAGREB-GRAZ-BRATISLAVA-PRAGUE?
- 2 Need help planning a 20 day trip
- 3 Halfday in Barcelona
- 4 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?
- 5 My summer in Paris
- 6 Still deciding on what to do for six nights in Italy between Padua and Rome
- 7 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 8 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 9 Airbnb a better way to travel.
- 10 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 11 Charles DeGaulle to Paris
- 12 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 13 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 14 Cadiz or Malaga
- 15 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 16 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 17 A/C in Basel
- 18 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 19 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 20 Trip planning--Portugal and Spain
- 21 Photographing the lavender in Provence
- 22 San Sebastián how many ways can I say I love you?
- 23 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 24 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 25 Guys please Help, Italy areas, where to stay. Running out of time.
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti