Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small-group day tours from London?
- 2 Who owns the Alhambra? ...calling all history buffs
- 3 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 4 Andalucia to Madrid
- 5 Day trip to Urbino from Bologna - advice sought
- 6 Europe in January
- 7 Best location to stay in Seville
- 8 Paris Austerlitz to CDG on a weekday morning
- 9 2 weeks in France next May
- 10 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 11 Getting Around Toledo
- 12 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 13 four old ladies in spain
- 14 From Schipol to ?
- 15 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 16 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 17 Mount Etna -Sicily
- 18 Going to Montmartre from Gare du Nord totally off the beaten track
- 19 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 20 Hiking from Geneva to Rome!
- 21 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 22 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 23 "Magnificent" video exhibit at Palazzo Vecchio in Florence
- 24 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 25 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti