Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 3 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 7 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 8 Sunny September Trip Report
- 9 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 10 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 11 Paris in 1 Day
- 12 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 13 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 14 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 15 Transports in Santorini
- 16 Scotland Votes "No"
- 17 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 18 Oslo in early Oct
- 19 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 22 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 23 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 24 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche