Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 정통카지노바카라사이트₪【 ┼ ＭＦＤ823.ＣＯＭ ┼】₪다시 만나기로 했다.
- 2 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 3 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 4 Italian trains on Sunday
- 5 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 6 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 7 November in Greece
- 8 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 9 Sweden- and another thing
- 10 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 11 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 12 My summer in Paris
- 13 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 14 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 15 Copenhagen - where to go/see
- 16 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 17 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 18 Renfe Schedule Release Policy?
- 19 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 20 Austrian Alps
- 21 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 22 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 23 Iceland first time!
- 24 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 25 evening tours of Agrigento in Sicily?
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti