Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사다리시스템 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 3 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 4 Hiking in Switzerland
- 5 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 6 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 7 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 8 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 9 CASH OR CARD?
- 10 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 11 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 12 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 13 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 14 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 15 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 16 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 17 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 18 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 19 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 20 2 days in Lugano area
- 21 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 22 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 23 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 24 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti