Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 2 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 3 Chip but no PIN
- 4 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 5 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 6 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 9 car rental advice in Portugal
- 10 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 11 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 12 What to wear
- 13 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 14 Small group for Colosseum
- 15 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 16 Lofoten ferry
- 17 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Unique Venice Activity
- 20 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 21 Duoro river cruises
- 22 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 23 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 24 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 25 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?