Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 2 Train Travel in Germany
- 3 barcelona
- 4 One night in Amsterdam?
- 5 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 6 Barcelona Itinerary
- 7 Rome Walking Guide
- 8 Switzeraland Iternary
- 9 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 10 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 11 Naples?
- 12 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 13 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 14 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 15 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 16 Driving Itinerary in Austria Advice Please
- 17 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 18 Where do I buy distilled water in Italy?
- 19 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 20 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 21 Avignon: hotel l'europe or cloitre st louis and gordes
- 22 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 23 Travel in England and Scotland
- 24 10 days in spain
- 25 Nice - nightlife / live music
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti