Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Authentic czech food
- 2 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 3 About cars in Austria
- 4 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 5 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 6 Italy - unusually so
- 7 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 8 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 9 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 12 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 13 Has anybody bought tickets through divento.com?
- 14 Hotel Regno versus Albergo Cesari Rome
- 15 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 16 Where to play agains the best outdoor basketball competition in Berlin?
- 17 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 18 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 19 Spain in November
- 20 December trip to Germany & Switzerland - Ingo are you out there?
- 21 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 22 Europe in December for 10 days
- 23 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 24 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 25 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question