Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland or Scotland
- 2 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 3 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 4 R&R in Paris and a little more in the south
- 5 La Sagrada Familia
- 6 Need help with itinerary
- 7 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 8 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 9 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 10 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 11 Do I need train tix in advance
- 12 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 13 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 14 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 15 Schengen rule made easy
- 16 Best Berlin neighborhood for lodging?
- 17 Villa Borghese in Winter
- 18 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 19 Aaah...Umbria!
- 20 Sorrento Advice Please
- 21 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 22 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 23 Milan - stay near Milan Centrale or Duomo?
- 24 florence airport to train station
- 25 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London