Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in July
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 4 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Paris day trips August
- 7 Transportation from Brno train station
- 8 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 9 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 10 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 13 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 14 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 15 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 16 We're here!
- 17 10 days in Paris and......
- 18 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 19 Moving to Italy
- 20 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 21 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 22 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 23 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 24 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 25 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti