Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 2 Tivoli Gardens - any special place for birthday dinner
- 3 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 6 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 7 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 8 Paris November 2014
- 9 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 10 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 11 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 12 Traveling in France by train
- 13 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 14 Arc de Triumph Question
- 15 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 16 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 17 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 20 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 21 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 22 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 23 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 24 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 25 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel