Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 2 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 3 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 4 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 5 Venice at Christmas
- 6 Bayeux and environs
- 7 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 8 Best way to see Croatia?
- 9 Rome For 2 days
- 10 Is Europcar ok if I have no other choice?
- 11 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 12 Camino Redux
- 13 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 14 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 15 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 16 The highlands
- 17 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 18 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 19 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 20 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 21 Vienna to Bratislava
- 22 Amalie/Rome
- 23 *Help!* Puglia vs Sicily vs Amalfi Coast?
- 24 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 25 Berlin to Barcelona
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti