Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 2 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 3 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 4 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 5 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 6 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 7 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 8 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 9 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 10 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 11 American Express
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 14 Three ferries to Mull
- 15 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 18 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 19 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 22 All Set To Go!!
- 23 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 24 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 25 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking