Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 2 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 3 Safety concerns?
- 4 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 6 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 7 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 8 Global Travel Warning...
- 9 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 10 Morning in paris
- 11 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 12 Advices about our itiniary
- 13 Balkans Itinerary
- 14 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 15 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 16 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 17 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 18 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 19 Why Not Helsinki?
- 20 Inverness Northern Lights?
- 21 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 22 Places to visit staying in Como
- 23 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 24 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 25 Mona Lisait Returns
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti