Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 2 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 3 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 4 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 5 Charles Degaulle question
- 6 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 7 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 8 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 9 Iceland in July
- 10 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 11 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 12 Train rides
- 13 Pompeii luggage storage
- 14 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 15 italy itinerary request
- 16 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 17 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 18 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 19 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 20 Train Help
- 21 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 22 Paris gtg in October?
- 23 Bike packing Iceland food supply
- 24 First time in Italy
- 25 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti