Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 2 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 3 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 4 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 5 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 6 Cooking Classes in Italy?
- 7 Tuscan cooking school
- 8 DVD players in France
- 9 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 10 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 11 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 12 Munich accommodations
- 13 Golf Tee Operators Required in Lisbon Coast Region
- 14 Trains
- 15 Two days in Dublin
- 16 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 17 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 18 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 19 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 20 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 21 malaga to madrid train ?
- 22 Italian language classes in Italy
- 23 Italy; cooking schools and lodging
- 24 Italy School Holiday Dates Summer 2013
- 25 Best adult Italian language schools in Italy