Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 2 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 3 I'm in a funk
- 4 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 5 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 6 Ireland driving vacation
- 7 Bike touring in France
- 8 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 9 Things to do near Nice
- 10 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 11 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 12 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 13 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 14 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 15 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 18 Mama Mia Italy!
- 19 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 20 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 21 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 22 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 23 Germany Visa for conference
- 24 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 25 Recs for Dublin B&B?