Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend in Norfolk
- 2 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 3 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 4 Bregenz or Lindau
- 5 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 6 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 7 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 8 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 9 Italy and Croatia
- 10 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 11 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 12 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 13 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 14 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 15 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 16 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 17 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 18 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 19 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 20 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 21 Best beach town in Italy?
- 22 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 23 A Greek sojourn
- 24 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 25 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs