Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 2 First time in France
- 3 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 4 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 5 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 6 Prague hotels
- 7 London - Apartment Rental companies
- 8 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 9 Munich
- 10 Puglia or La Langhe
- 11 What to expect over Christmas
- 12 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 13 English Countryside
- 14 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 15 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 16 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 17 Are you looking Benefits Webdesign Hull?
- 18 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 19 Italy/Greece with kids
- 20 Rome
- 21 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 22 Need help in travel planning
- 23 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 24 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 25 Northern lights in December
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti