Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One night in Paris- where to stay?
- 2 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 3 scotland trave;
- 4 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 5 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 6 Please help me plan my trip!
- 7 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 8 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 9 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 10 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 11 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 12 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 13 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 14 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 15 Apartment services for Barcelona and Pamplona
- 16 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 17 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 18 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 19 Choosing countries for an 18 day trip
- 20 Sorting out my travel Days in Italy
- 21 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 22 Porto to Salamanca
- 23 QUICK TOUR IN IRELAND -- WANT TO EXTEND A FEW DAYS -- SUGGESTIONS?
- 24 Traveling after Dublin
- 25 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted