Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 2 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 visa appointment experience
- 5 First Trip to Europe!
- 6 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 7 Rue des Rosiers
- 8 Brief trip report Naples
- 9 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 10 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 11 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 12 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 13 What to take to Germany
- 14 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 15 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 16 Scotland Trip
- 17 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 18 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 19 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 20 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 21 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 22 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 23 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 24 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 25 4 week trip Turkey
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti