Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 2 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 3 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 4 One Way... trust or bust?
- 5 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 6 However, once you've gotten
- 7 American Style Restaurants in London
- 8 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 9 After Mass, on a Sunday, in Rome
- 10 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 11 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 12 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 13 Walking GPS?
- 14 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 15 July 2-5, 2012 Int'l Philosphy Conference at Assos, Turkey (near Troy)
- 16 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 17 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 18 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 19 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 20 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 21 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 22 Portugal trains
- 23 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
- 24 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 25 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti