Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 2 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 3 First Trip to Italy - Could use some help!
- 4 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 5 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine
- 6 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Hotel in Istanbul
- 9 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 10 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 11 Mont St. Michele?
- 12 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 13 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 14 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 15 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 16 Our first trip to Europe
- 17 Best driving map for Greece?
- 18 Train from Monterosso to Padua
- 19 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 20 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 21 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 22 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 23 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 24 Paris Perfect Soap
- 25 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST