Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in London
- 2 Germany family road trip help!
- 3 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 4 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 5 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 6 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 7 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 8 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 9 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 10 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 11 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 12 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 13 Lyon
- 14 Self drive tour companies
- 15 Italian lakes
- 16 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 17 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 18 What do after Bernia Express?
- 19 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 20 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 21 France, UK and Ireland
- 22 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 23 French theater in Paris
- 24 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 25 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti