Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 3 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 4 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 5 train to Vernon France
- 6 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 9 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 10 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 11 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 12 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 13 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 17 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 18 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 19 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 21 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 22 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 23 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 24 nearby cities to london
- 25 Hotel in Venice