Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 2 Toulouse and beyond -
- 3 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 4 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 5 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 6 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 7 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 8 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 11 Paris in April?
- 12 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 13 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 16 London hotel
- 17 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 18 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 19 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 22 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 23 Germany-berlin marathon
- 24 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 25 hotels in Seville