Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 sfo to europe
- 2 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 3 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 4 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 5 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 6 Hamam Istanbul?
- 7 Rue des Rosiers
- 8 Holiday in Austria
- 9 Paris Under Seige...
- 10 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 11 First Trip to Europe!
- 12 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 13 visa appointment experience
- 14 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 15 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 16 Italian Riviera
- 17 Switzerland in mid-April
- 18 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 19 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 20 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 21 Scotland Trip
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 24 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 25 What to take to Germany
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti