Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 2 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 3 How much luggage?????
- 4 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 5 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 6 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 7 plug adapters ITALY
- 8 Tour Iceland Safely On Line (Video + Stills)
- 9 10 days to Explore Europe
- 10 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 11 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 12 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 13 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 14 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 15 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 16 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 17 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 18 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 19 Help with France itinerary
- 20 German Rail Twin Pass
- 21 London restaurants
- 22 White Villages base?
- 23 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 24 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 25 biking in France