Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy things to do?
- 2 Getting cash in Spain
- 3 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 4 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 5 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 6 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 7 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 8 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 9 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 10 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 11 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 12 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 13 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 14 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 15 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 16 A town in France for a month
- 17 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 18 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 19 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 20 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 21 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 22 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 23 Stay away from EF Tours
- 24 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 25 How to split nine days on Crete?