Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 2 Hotels that we found special
- 3 Art in Paris
- 4 Rental car while in Ireland
- 5 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 6 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 7 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 8 Too many Trip Reports
- 9 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 10 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 11 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 12 Great London Bars with a view
- 13 I dream of Europe
- 14 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 15 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 16 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 17 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 18 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 19 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 20 Reykjavik hotels
- 21 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 22 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 23 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 24 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 25 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later