Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 2 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 3 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 4 ICELAND DAY 2 and 3!
- 5 Anyone ever used Northwest Walks or Sherpa for a C2C England hike?
- 6 SIXT car rental uk
- 7 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 8 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 9 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 11 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 12 Where to stay in Delft and Antwerp
- 13 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 14 Advice on Transportation - Berlin
- 15 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 16 Help me celebrate my daughter's 10th Birthday in Austria!
- 17 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 18 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 19 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 20 Greek island cruise or self tour
- 21 Nonstop from Belfast to ...???
- 22 ICELAND DAY 1
- 23 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 24 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 25 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti