Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 2 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 3 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 4 Spain in November
- 5 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 6 France to stop making foie grois
- 7 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 8 Itinerary Help!
- 9 How big backpack do I need?
- 10 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 11 AVE train tickets questions.
- 12 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 13 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 14 Naples or Genoa
- 15 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 18 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 19 Prague on a budget...
- 20 December in Slovenia
- 21 Itinerary help please!
- 22 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 23 Norway road trip- September 2016- suggestions please
- 24 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 25 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti