Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 2 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 3 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 4 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 5 More Info >>>> http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/cerebrrin/
- 6 Manchester on derby weekend
- 7 Naples or Genoa
- 8 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 9 From London to Paris to US
- 10 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 11 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 12 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 13 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 14 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 15 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 16 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 17 Itinerary help please!
- 18 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 19 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 20 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 21 France to stop making foie grois
- 22 Holiday Itinerary
- 23 Car hire
- 24 Ireland driving itinerary
- 25 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti