Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 2 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 3 Hey Fodor's
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 6 Jewelry
- 7 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 8 France in December 2014
- 9 Olive Oil
- 10 We have no idea where to go!
- 11 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 12 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 13 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 14 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 15 Fantastic 3Days adventure trip in Kenya for only Usd 280 (for the 3days)
- 16 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 17 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 18 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 19 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 20 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 21 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 22 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 23 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions