Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti
- 1 Car in Prague
- 2 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 3 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 4 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 5 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 6 Place to propose
- 7 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 8 Spain - Andalucia
- 9 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 10 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 11 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 12 Prague - must see
- 13 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 14 Three for the road
- 15 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 16 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Public transport from Ostuni
- 19 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 20 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 21 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 22 Internet in Vienna, Budapest, Krakow and Prague
- 23 is train travel okay between prague to vienna
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice