Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 3 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Shorts in South of France?
- 6 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 7 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 8 Which Day?
- 9 barcelona neighborhood
- 10 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 11 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 12 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 13 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 14 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 15 Europe itinerary help!
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 18 Les Invalides Night Show
- 19 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 20 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 21 Best Greek Island
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 24 Corsica and Sardinia
- 25 3 weeks italy itinerary
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti