Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 2 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 3 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 4 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 5 Majorca - where to stay?
- 6 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 7 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 8 Mama Mia Italy!
- 9 Dordogne in October
- 10 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 11 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 12 Does this sound feasible?
- 13 Bike touring in France
- 14 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 15 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 16 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 17 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 18 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 19 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 20 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 21 Calling home from abroad
- 22 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 23 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 24 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 25 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento