Yesterday Scott and I spent the afternoon exploring Shoreditch and the graffiti art 'hidden' among the streets and alleys. Some were just amazing, all were very interesting! There were many walking tours, although I can't recommend any because we just set out on our own. They looked interesting though.
Thought I would post the pics of what you can see so if you are looking for something different it may interest you...the area is around the eastern side of Spitalfields Market and the whole are is vibrant on Sundays when other things can be quite quiet.
The photos are at the bottom of the set here on London:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany Country Side OR Swiss Alps on bernina express in 1 day
- 2 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 3 Spanish air controllers strikes in June 2015
- 4 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 5 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 6 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 7 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 8 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 9 Todi as a stopover?
- 10 Day Trip from London
- 11 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 12 Provence Restaurant Suggestions
- 13 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 14 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 15 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 16 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 17 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 18 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 19 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 20 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 21 Vacationing alone in Paris, Switzerland, Croatia and Russia 2016
- 22 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 23 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 24 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 25 London, Berchtgaden and??
A Different Side to London: East London Graffiti