My husband and I are planning to have one day trip to visit Canterbury, Leeds Castle, Greenwich, Dover Cliff by car (self drive) in mid June. Do you think we give ourselves enough time to visit and get a taste of these places?
We are planning to rent a car for the day, will the trip be too tiring? (we're not really sure how far are these places from London)
Do you know a good company to rent a car in London?
By the way, my husband and I are in our early 40s and we like to explore new places and take great pictures.
Thanks in advance for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 2 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 3 My final Prague itinerary
- 4 weekend from cologne germany
- 5 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 6 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 7 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 8 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 9 3nights in Venice
- 10 multi city flights to europe
- 11 Europe itinerary questions
- 12 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 13 Earthquake near Naples
- 14 Munich itinerary review
- 15 13 nights in switzerland
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 18 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 19 Football Tickets - Athens
- 20 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 21 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 22 Salzburg itinerary review
- 23 Positano or Sorrento?
- 24 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 25 3 nights in the 10th Paris
A day trip to Canterbury, Leeds Castle, Greenwich, Dover Cliff