My husband and I are planning to have one day trip to visit Canterbury, Leeds Castle, Greenwich, Dover Cliff by car (self drive) in mid June. Do you think we give ourselves enough time to visit and get a taste of these places?
We are planning to rent a car for the day, will the trip be too tiring? (we're not really sure how far are these places from London)
Do you know a good company to rent a car in London?
By the way, my husband and I are in our early 40s and we like to explore new places and take great pictures.
Thanks in advance for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 2 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 3 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 4 London Restaurants
- 5 Corsica
- 6 17 days in England
- 7 VENICE
- 8 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 9 London best location
- 10 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 11 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 12 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 13 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 14 An Introduction to French Wines...
- 15 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 16 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 17 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 18 travel around Spain
- 19 Train up the Jungfrau
- 20 credit and debit cards
- 21 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 23 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 24 CDG to Marais transfer
- 25 Train from Charles de Gaulle
A day trip to Canterbury, Leeds Castle, Greenwich, Dover Cliff