My husband and I are planning to have one day trip to visit Canterbury, Leeds Castle, Greenwich, Dover Cliff by car (self drive) in mid June. Do you think we give ourselves enough time to visit and get a taste of these places?
We are planning to rent a car for the day, will the trip be too tiring? (we're not really sure how far are these places from London)
Do you know a good company to rent a car in London?
By the way, my husband and I are in our early 40s and we like to explore new places and take great pictures.
Thanks in advance for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 2 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 3 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 4 Paris and Normandy
- 5 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 6 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 7 London Hotel - Different Request
- 8 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 9 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 10 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 11 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 12 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 13 London in Winter Report
- 14 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 Airport Transit Visa
- 17 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 18 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 19 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 20 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 21 Paris advice with kids
- 22 Anniversary trip to France
- 23 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 24 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 25 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
A day trip to Canterbury, Leeds Castle, Greenwich, Dover Cliff