My husband and I are planning to have one day trip to visit Canterbury, Leeds Castle, Greenwich, Dover Cliff by car (self drive) in mid June. Do you think we give ourselves enough time to visit and get a taste of these places?
We are planning to rent a car for the day, will the trip be too tiring? (we're not really sure how far are these places from London)
Do you know a good company to rent a car in London?
By the way, my husband and I are in our early 40s and we like to explore new places and take great pictures.
Thanks in advance for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 2 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 3 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 4 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 5 Driving through Paris
- 6 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 7 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 8 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 11 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 12 Spanish Medical Providers
- 13 Barcelona alternative
- 14 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 15 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 16 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 17 Lisbon
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 20 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 21 Italy Car Scam
- 22 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 23 Road trip with our dog
- 24 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 25 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
A day trip to Canterbury, Leeds Castle, Greenwich, Dover Cliff