My husband and I are planning to have one day trip to visit Canterbury, Leeds Castle, Greenwich, Dover Cliff by car (self drive) in mid June. Do you think we give ourselves enough time to visit and get a taste of these places?
We are planning to rent a car for the day, will the trip be too tiring? (we're not really sure how far are these places from London)
Do you know a good company to rent a car in London?
By the way, my husband and I are in our early 40s and we like to explore new places and take great pictures.
Thanks in advance for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 2 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 3 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 4 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 5 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 6 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 7 Meteora for older folk
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 10 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 11 Athens
- 12 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 13 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 14 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Germany train help!
- 17 Spain in July
- 18 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 19 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 20 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 21 Train help for Prague
- 22 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 23 We're here!
- 24 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 25 Petrol in Greece
A day trip to Canterbury, Leeds Castle, Greenwich, Dover Cliff