We are cruising this May in the Mediterranean - and one of the ports is Messina, which we have stopped in twice before over the years. Having been twice to Taormina, I'd like some ideas of something new to do during our 7 hours in port. Throw any ideas out there! - but also I'd be interested in whether Savoca is worthwhile even if you have no interest in "The Godfather" movie lore. Best way to get there?
a day in Messina
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in turkey
- 2 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 3 7 days in Greece
- 4 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 5 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 8 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 9 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 10 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 11 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 12 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 13 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 Hotel in Venice
- 18 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 19 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 20 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 21 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 22 Europe in 21 days
- 23 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip