We are cruising this May in the Mediterranean - and one of the ports is Messina, which we have stopped in twice before over the years. Having been twice to Taormina, I'd like some ideas of something new to do during our 7 hours in port. Throw any ideas out there! - but also I'd be interested in whether Savoca is worthwhile even if you have no interest in "The Godfather" movie lore. Best way to get there?
a day in Messina
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 2 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 3 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 4 Amsterdam restaurants
- 5 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 6 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 7 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 8 Greece for a month with a baby
- 9 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 10 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 11 Bus ride to Positano
- 12 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 13 Andaz Liverpool vs. Marriott Regents Park
- 14 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 15 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 16 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 17 Pousadas
- 18 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 19 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 20 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 21 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 22 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 23 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 24 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 25 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna