We are cruising this May in the Mediterranean - and one of the ports is Messina, which we have stopped in twice before over the years. Having been twice to Taormina, I'd like some ideas of something new to do during our 7 hours in port. Throw any ideas out there! - but also I'd be interested in whether Savoca is worthwhile even if you have no interest in "The Godfather" movie lore. Best way to get there?
a day in Messina
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 2 Euro Train
- 3 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 4 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 5 Belgium
- 6 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 7 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 8 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 9 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 10 7 days in Andalucia
- 11 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 12 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 13 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 14 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 15 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 16 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 17 Chambermaid tipping
- 18 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 19 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 20 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 21 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 22 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 23 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Apartments in Rome