We are cruising this May in the Mediterranean - and one of the ports is Messina, which we have stopped in twice before over the years. Having been twice to Taormina, I'd like some ideas of something new to do during our 7 hours in port. Throw any ideas out there! - but also I'd be interested in whether Savoca is worthwhile even if you have no interest in "The Godfather" movie lore. Best way to get there?
a day in Messina
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St. Michele?
- 2 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 3 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 4 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 5 Southwestern England
- 6 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 7 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 8 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 9 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 10 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 11 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 12 Alhambra questions
- 13 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 14 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 15 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 16 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 17 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 18 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 19 Traffic fine one year later! What to do?
- 20 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 21 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 22 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 23 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 24 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 25 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?