We are cruising this May in the Mediterranean - and one of the ports is Messina, which we have stopped in twice before over the years. Having been twice to Taormina, I'd like some ideas of something new to do during our 7 hours in port. Throw any ideas out there! - but also I'd be interested in whether Savoca is worthwhile even if you have no interest in "The Godfather" movie lore. Best way to get there?
a day in Messina
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 2 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 3 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 4 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 5 Munich with a car?
- 6 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 7 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 8 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 9 Toulouse and beyond -
- 10 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 11 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 12 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 13 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 14 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 15 Reims for a day
- 16 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 17 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 18 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 21 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 22 poland to switzerland
- 23 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 24 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 25 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014