We are cruising this May in the Mediterranean - and one of the ports is Messina, which we have stopped in twice before over the years. Having been twice to Taormina, I'd like some ideas of something new to do during our 7 hours in port. Throw any ideas out there! - but also I'd be interested in whether Savoca is worthwhile even if you have no interest in "The Godfather" movie lore. Best way to get there?
a day in Messina
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eurostar booking
- 2 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 3 Questions for my German friends
- 4 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 5 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 6 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 7 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 8 Chip but no PIN
- 9 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 10 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 13 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 14 Oktoberfest reservations
- 15 What to wear
- 16 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 17 italy
- 18 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 19 Stay near Paris
- 20 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 21 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 22 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 23 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 24 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 25 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)