We are taking a May cruise that gives us one day in Kusadasi - during which of course Ephesus will be the highlight. Since we prefer not to take ship's tours, I'd like some tips on how to get to Ephesus from Kusadast, either on public transport or by foot. If we have time for visiting another village or town, should it be Sirince? Selcuk? Or just enjoy Kusadasi itself? Would taxis be easily available at any of the entrances to Ephesus? Also, how much time should be allowed to see Ephesus, including the Terrace Houses? We would not be opposed to hiring a driver for the day, but it seems silly to have him wait if we spend a few hours at Ephesus.
A day in Kusadasi
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Advises for trip to Russia
- 2 Europe with young teens
- 3 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 4 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 5 Planning a holiday
- 6 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 7 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 10 Gogartys, Dublin
- 11 Prague - must see
- 12 Sicily 10 days
- 13 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 14 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 15 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 16 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 17 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 18 Portugal in September
- 19 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 20 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 21 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 24 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 25 How to get from airport to Venice city