We are taking a May cruise that gives us one day in Kusadasi - during which of course Ephesus will be the highlight. Since we prefer not to take ship's tours, I'd like some tips on how to get to Ephesus from Kusadast, either on public transport or by foot. If we have time for visiting another village or town, should it be Sirince? Selcuk? Or just enjoy Kusadasi itself? Would taxis be easily available at any of the entrances to Ephesus? Also, how much time should be allowed to see Ephesus, including the Terrace Houses? We would not be opposed to hiring a driver for the day, but it seems silly to have him wait if we spend a few hours at Ephesus.
A day in Kusadasi
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 2 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 5 London to Paris by train
- 6 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 7 Eastern Europe
- 8 First time to Switzerland
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 13 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 14 4 weeks in the UK
- 15 Granada
- 16 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 17 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 18 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 19 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 20 Switzerland help...?
- 21 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 22 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 23 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 24 Looking for clean & reputable hotels in Venice, Florence and Rome!
- 25 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??