We are taking a May cruise that gives us one day in Kusadasi - during which of course Ephesus will be the highlight. Since we prefer not to take ship's tours, I'd like some tips on how to get to Ephesus from Kusadast, either on public transport or by foot. If we have time for visiting another village or town, should it be Sirince? Selcuk? Or just enjoy Kusadasi itself? Would taxis be easily available at any of the entrances to Ephesus? Also, how much time should be allowed to see Ephesus, including the Terrace Houses? We would not be opposed to hiring a driver for the day, but it seems silly to have him wait if we spend a few hours at Ephesus.
A day in Kusadasi
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 2 American electrical gadgets
- 3 Eating in France-two new books
- 4 Spain tips beyond safety
- 5 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 6 seven days in Portugal
- 7 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 8 I need a haircut
- 9 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 10 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 11 What to wear
- 12 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 13 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 14 London neighborhood suggestions
- 15 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 16 1 week in Croatia
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 19 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 20 german rail ticket question
- 21 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 22 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 23 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 24 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 25 Buying Masks in Venice