We are taking a May cruise that gives us one day in Kusadasi - during which of course Ephesus will be the highlight. Since we prefer not to take ship's tours, I'd like some tips on how to get to Ephesus from Kusadast, either on public transport or by foot. If we have time for visiting another village or town, should it be Sirince? Selcuk? Or just enjoy Kusadasi itself? Would taxis be easily available at any of the entrances to Ephesus? Also, how much time should be allowed to see Ephesus, including the Terrace Houses? We would not be opposed to hiring a driver for the day, but it seems silly to have him wait if we spend a few hours at Ephesus.
A day in Kusadasi
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 5 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 8 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 9 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 10 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 11 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 12 9 days in turkey
- 13 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 14 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 Nice Video about Poland
- 17 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 18 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 19 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 20 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 23 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 24 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 25 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!