We are taking a May cruise that gives us one day in Kusadasi - during which of course Ephesus will be the highlight. Since we prefer not to take ship's tours, I'd like some tips on how to get to Ephesus from Kusadast, either on public transport or by foot. If we have time for visiting another village or town, should it be Sirince? Selcuk? Or just enjoy Kusadasi itself? Would taxis be easily available at any of the entrances to Ephesus? Also, how much time should be allowed to see Ephesus, including the Terrace Houses? We would not be opposed to hiring a driver for the day, but it seems silly to have him wait if we spend a few hours at Ephesus.
A day in Kusadasi
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 2 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 3 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 4 Tickets for Buckingham palace, tower of London, London eye - online or not?
- 5 Student Visa versus Residence Card
- 6 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 7 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 8 Ireland or Scotland
- 9 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 10 R&R in Paris and a little more in the south
- 11 La Sagrada Familia
- 12 Need help with itinerary
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 14 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 15 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 16 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 17 Do I need train tix in advance
- 18 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 19 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 20 Schengen rule made easy
- 21 Best Berlin neighborhood for lodging?
- 22 Villa Borghese in Winter
- 23 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 24 Aaah...Umbria!
- 25 Sorrento Advice Please