I am hoping for some tips and ideas on what to do in Frankfurt for a day..... We arrive in Frankfurt at 11.10am on Wednesday 10th Feb from Calgary and have a connecting flight to Johannesburg that leaves at 20:50pm... We are wanting to get out of the airport and stretch our legs for awhile. We are first time travellers and have never done anything like this before so any and all tips on how to get around and must see sights would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advanced....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 2 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 3 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 4 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 5 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 6 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 7 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 8 Food in Positano
- 9 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 10 Ireland hotel questions
- 11 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 12 Italy
- 13 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 14 3 weeks in Spain
- 15 Emergencies in Ireland
- 16 If you had to choose one......
- 17 How to Pick Up Vatican Tickets
- 18 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 19 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 20 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 21 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 22 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 25 Edinburgh to Skye