I am hoping for some tips and ideas on what to do in Frankfurt for a day..... We arrive in Frankfurt at 11.10am on Wednesday 10th Feb from Calgary and have a connecting flight to Johannesburg that leaves at 20:50pm... We are wanting to get out of the airport and stretch our legs for awhile. We are first time travellers and have never done anything like this before so any and all tips on how to get around and must see sights would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advanced....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Question re Scotland
- 2 Driver"s License & Language
- 3 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 4 French Wedding
- 5 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 7 credit and debit cards
- 8 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 9 May get together in Paris
- 10 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 11 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 12 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 13 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 14 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 15 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 16 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 17 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 18 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 19 Airfare to Italy
- 20 My Final Swiss Destination List
- 21 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 22 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 23 Train up the Jungfrau
- 24 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 25 12 Days in London or split it to do other things, i.e. Edinburgh/Paris?