I am hoping for some tips and ideas on what to do in Frankfurt for a day..... We arrive in Frankfurt at 11.10am on Wednesday 10th Feb from Calgary and have a connecting flight to Johannesburg that leaves at 20:50pm... We are wanting to get out of the airport and stretch our legs for awhile. We are first time travellers and have never done anything like this before so any and all tips on how to get around and must see sights would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advanced....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 2 Korean Messages
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 7 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 8 Budapest in December 2017
- 9 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 10 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 11 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 12 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 13 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 14 Acropolis Athens
- 15 5 Days in Switzerland
- 16 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 17 6-7 Days in France
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 21 Getting to Bolivia
- 22 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 23 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 24 Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges