We will be in Galway in September for 2 days travelling by public transportation. Was wondering if a trip to Anthenry would be an interesting day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 2 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 3 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 4 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 7 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 8 Capri in July
- 9 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 10 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 11 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 12 help with Italy itinerary
- 13 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 14 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 15 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 16 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 17 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 18 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 19 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 20 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 21 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 22 Barcelona with baby
- 23 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 24 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 25 Good location for Paris apartment?