In a few weeks (mid-November) we will be on a boat that docks for the day in Alghero, Sardinia. We are looking for ideas of things to do there, either in the city or possibly in a day trip from the port. Does anyone have any suggestions?
A day in Alghero, Sardinia -- suggestions?
- 1 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 4 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 5 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 6 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 7 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 8 Planning my days in Paris
- 9 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 10 I'd like to visit Sicily
- 11 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 12 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 13 Retirement Vacation
- 14 UK flexipass best option?
- 15 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 16 If your passport is stuck in Charleston
- 17 Tour-Free Travel
- 18 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 19 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 20 London Evening Activity
- 21 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 22 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 23 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 24 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 25 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?