Is there a store in Paris that sell Christmas ornaments and decorations that is open all year round?
A Christmas Store in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 Air pollution in Paris
- 3 Good Hotels around Gare Montparnasse
- 4 Amazing customer services, i rented a 3g wi-fi device IUGO GADGETS FOR RENT
- 5 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 6 Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 7 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 8 South of France November Trip Report
- 9 Rome---August and September
- 10 France, Italy and Greec
- 11 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 12 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 13 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 14 Dresden or Leipzig
- 15 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 16 20 days in Germany
- 17 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 18 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 19 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 22 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 23 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 24 Nice or Marseille??
- 25 Final segment: unsolicited advice for first time Portugal travellers