My husband and I ( Age-30) are planning to visit Amsterdam and Austria in first or second week of August (though we have not been able to get much time to research about these destinations and that is why want to take suggestions from you experts)
We will be flying from Delhi, India
This will be our second time in Europe, last year we went to Paris and Switzerland in June for 11 nights and fell in love with both the places, specially Switzerland..what beauty it is! Last time we were not on a strict budget but this time we are
I need your assistance in planning this trip well. Could you please advise:
1. A recommended itinerary to cover the must visit places
2. Best ways to travel within the places
3. If it makes sense to take a group tour or to be on our own.
4. If Zica is a concern in any of these countries?
Also we are open to explore any other country in Europe too. We love well connected places, where we can easily get vegetarian food.
Good weather, warm people and a nice experience is what we are looking for.
A friend suggested to do Austria- Prague and Budapest..but somehow Prague and Budapest have not convinced me much.
Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 2 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 3 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 4 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 5 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 6 Itinerary Tweaking
- 7 Itinerary Help
- 8 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 9 House Hunting in France
- 10 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 11 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 12 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 13 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 14 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 15 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 16 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 17 Sicily
- 18 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 19 Hotel in Vienna
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 Car rental from Barcelona
- 22 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 25 Need help with itinerary & trains
A budget friendly vacation for 8 nights in Austria and Amsterdam in August.